• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the cut of your jib, mako - Happy to buy you a drink when I'm back in town for Clemson weekend.

I saw that the Giver, To Kill a Mocking Bird, 1984, and the Diary of Anne Frank have all been banned. Pretty soon he wont have much choice at all. Next thing you know, the Lorax will be banned for being anti-capitalist.

My Instagram feed is chicks with big boobs, golf, and fishing.

Guess it depends on what you want to do with your free time & what kind of climate you want to be in. I’d say somewhere with good skiing but it seems like I’m in the minority there.

My Instagram feed is chicks with big boobs, golf, and fishing.

Mine is golf, Asian chicks and watches. The worst is when you accidently click a video of a minor and then you start getting videos of teenagers. Like Zuckerberg is literally out there creating pedos

Chipmunks up here in the mountains going crazy making these clucking sounds.

just got back from Maine on Sat. another great week up there. watched some parent loons fishing and feeding their baby loon

just got back from Maine on Sat. another great week up there. watched some parent loons fishing and feeding their baby loon

Going to maine to visit LadyYB’s sister & parents for New Years. I liked Maine when I was there in March but I think I need to take a trip in the summer to get some good weather.

where should I work remote this winter?

Chile is pretty awesome. And Santiago is on EST.

But I also agree with YB that a ski destination would be sweet. Pick a small ski town/resort area on the powder highway in interior BC. Maybe Red Mountain or Fernie. Enjoy the exchange rate, absurdly friendly locals, and endless powder without the tourist crowds.

a6f2c3bd5b165b674f1d02ffae4205c4.jpg

My garage gym. Complete with WFU & UF flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back