• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bald on Big Yellow Mountain…

6QPjbMD.jpg

You’re not far from my neck of the woods.

I’ve never seen Officer and a Gentleman? Is the quality of the song Up Where We Belong reflective of the movie itself?

Went to Tweetsie Railroad this weekend with the Firefighters Burned Childrens Fund, was a tiring weekend but had some fun. Determined that my oldest little girl won’t be old enough for theme parks for a few years.

So apparently there is a TikTok challenge where people film themselves stealing Kia’s and crashing them into other parked cars. Well a good friend of mine woke up Sunday morning with a Kia on fire in her front yard and her car totaled in the driveway. Society is collapsing.

So apparently there is a TikTok challenge where people film themselves stealing Kia’s and crashing them into other parked cars. Well a good friend of mine woke up Sunday morning with a Kia on fire in her front yard and her car totaled in the driveway. Society is collapsing.

In high school I had two friends who had the same Saturn coupe and their keys would work on each other’s cars so they were constantly pranking one another by moving the cars.

However at the end of the day neither you or I will be remembered but the Kia Boyz will be remembered for generations

I’m not sure what my algorithm is suggesting but Instagram thinks I’d be really interested in netball videos for some reason.

I’m not sure what my algorithm is suggesting but Instagram thinks I’d be really interested in netball videos for some reason.

I have been getting lots of videos of cricket bowling for some reason.

If that’s similar to your porch…beautiful!

We’re on “Yellow Mountain”…a sparsely populated place slightly NW of Minneapolis, NC.

Traveled a bunch of places all over the state of NC in my time, but never knew there was a Minneapolis, NC.

Was also up in the mountains this weekend, and the weather gods were on our side until late Saturday night, when it started dumping rain on our camping crew.....brought a lot of wet stuff home yesterday, but it was still a blast! Somehow, my daughter rode the zip line 18 times over the course of 2 days.....

Might go to Blowing Rock this weekend. Wife and son going up there this week and depending if wife is driven crazy by her parents or not I'll join them on Fri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back