• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took out a group of tubers and 6 of them were wearing jeans.

Like jorts or straight up jeans?

We went on a boat last Saturday and it was insane how many tubers were out there.

Jeans were the swimming attire of choice for locals in St. Croix it was fucking weird especially since you live on an island.

These were full length jeans.

Also I was propositioned by a German couple today so I’m not as hurt that nobody asked me to swing on the cruise.

Also I was propositioned by a German couple today so I’m not as hurt that nobody asked me to swing on the cruise.

cd6c9534-dabe-4444-bd2b-ac3ef34da60b_screenshot.jpg

Rabbit: Do you know why I pulled you over?
German Man: Because we were going way too fast.
Rabbit: Ja.
German Man: Ja. Well the thing is I cannot afford to have another ticket on mein Porsche. Is there something I could do for you, or perhaps something my wife could do? Perhaps there is something you would like to do to her?
German Woman: Maybe some hard spanking und cuffing is in order.

We may attract some new readers to this here chat thread..hopefully they're better than angus

I read that as "reconstruction of Greek philosopher Aristotle based on his butt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back