• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally under 100 in Texas. Went to Dallas with the kids, had a large margarita, tried to engage Troy Aikman in conversation, all in all a pretty good day. No Germans or lifting though.

Nice place to be in August…

4yC0NlI.jpg
[/IMG]

Those are three of the ugliest pairs of shoes I’ve ever seen.

I took a bunch of Benadryl for my sausage foot last night and slept 10 hours.

If that’s similar to your porch…beautiful!

We’re on “Yellow Mountain”…a sparsely populated place slightly NW of Minneapolis, NC.

I have to admit, I’ve never hooked up with a German couple.

ConorEl outing himself as a crocs wearer is the 2nd least surprising thing gleaned from ogboards.com this week only to be barely edged out by strickland's overworked and underpaid college professor rant

ConorEl outing himself as a crocs wearer is the 2nd least surprising thing gleaned from ogboards.com this week only to be barely edged out by strickland's overworked and underpaid college professor rant

I really wish you had friends.

You have a chance to not be terrible over here, you know.

He could at least try Pit washing like Junebug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back