• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mako, fucking sorry, brother. Forgot to call. If you're still up, call me. I'm a couple deep though, so it'll be p sexual.

Just brought the house down with some tom Jones sexbomb at the Atlantic City kareoke

Seeing people quartersquat 3 plates or put 800 pounds on the leg press and have a 2 inch rom makes me irrationally angry.

Saturday gym people are the worst. Bro get off the machine and out of my way. I have to go load canoes.

Also I stepped in a yellow jacket nest weed eating a bank at school yesterday and about 5 of them got inside my shoe so I have an itchy sausage foot so I may be a little over cranky this morning.

Also I stepped in a yellow jacket nest weed eating a bank at school yesterday and about 5 of them got inside my shoe so I have an itchy sausage foot so I may be a little over cranky this morning.

Worker’s Comp!

Mako, fucking sorry, brother. Forgot to call. If you're still up, call me. I'm a couple deep though, so it'll be p sexual.

Hate I missed that conversation. Holler at me at some point. I’m on the river all day today.

I’m playing three rounds of golf this weekend like a LIV golfer.

Seeing people quartersquat 3 plates or put 800 pounds on the leg press and have a 2 inch rom makes me irrationally angry.

Saturday gym people are the worst. Bro get off the machine and out of my way. I have to go load canoes.

One of the great things about having the home gym setup was that the ego factor dissipates significantly. Since I was just getting back into things there was nothing wrong with going real low with the weight.

Also, I learned a long time ago that it’s way more effective to use less weight and make slower full ROM lifts.

99b48f35a742da4bdc00222aa29b01b8.jpg

Cav: “my ego is gone with my home gym”

Also Cav: “PINK DUMBBELLS?? I’ll show him!! Look at THESE!!”

ATS, cav’s home gym is better than yours!!!

His wife doesn’t make him do all that lame CrossFit.

Seems like now would be a great time to build out a home gym setup with all the stuff people panic bought during the past couple years getting sold off by their spouses.

imgur works sometimes too, right after you upload a file there's usually an option to copy a string/url that has the IMG tags around it, that one will work for our forums

Lol.

Next question: Cav does your wife have small boobs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back