• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traveled a bunch of places all over the state of NC in my time, but never knew there was a Minneapolis, NC.

Was also up in the mountains this weekend, and the weather gods were on our side until late Saturday night, when it started dumping rain on our camping crew.....brought a lot of wet stuff home yesterday, but it was still a blast! Somehow, my daughter rode the zip line 18 times over the course of 2 days.....

Sounds great (except for the rain)!

We’re still up here (Big Yellow Mountain) until tomorrow.

Some of our crew is hiking today from the bald to “little hump” and then “big hump” mostly on the Appalachian Trail that runs by here.

Going up to the Blue Ridge area in October. I’ve got a bunch of trips coming up.

Lake
Nashville
Mexico
Gainesville
Blue Ridge

Massive filing deadline this week.

ATS, cav’s home gym is better than yours!!!

His wife doesn’t make him do all that lame CrossFit.

Honestly, that could be my gym with the UF & WFU flags. I'll see if I can post a pic later of my gym...

...but right now my wife is out there crossfitting it up.

cd6c9534-dabe-4444-bd2b-ac3ef34da60b_screenshot.jpg

Rabbit: Do you know why I pulled you over?
German Man: Because we were going way too fast.
Rabbit: Ja.
German Man: Ja. Well the thing is I cannot afford to have another ticket on mein Porsche. Is there something I could do for you, or perhaps something my wife could do? Perhaps there is something you would like to do to her?
German Woman: Maybe some hard spanking und cuffing is in order.

I had not seen these posts prior to posting the clip. My post was a visceral reaction to Mako's German propositioning post.

I feel so close to you guys right now. No homo. Again, Mako brings the boards together.

Mako can you confirm the boundaries of the ~1000 sq mile radius of NC/VA mountains that CTers are supposed to contact you if they're visiting?

I drove by Zaloo's Canoes yesterday on my way back from Jefferson and saw some dude loading canoes and thought, wonder if that's Mako?

I’m at New River Outfitters. Zaloos is the enemy.

Mako can you confirm the boundaries of the ~1000 sq mile radius of NC/VA mountains that CTers are supposed to contact you if they're visiting?

If you are in Ashe, Wilkes, Grayson, Alleghany, Wilkes, Johnson, Grayson, Washington, Watauga or Avery counties, I expect some form of communication.

If you are in Ashe, Wilkes, Grayson, Alleghany, Wilkes, Johnson, Grayson, Washington, Watauga or Avery counties, I expect some form of communication.

i suppose now you want these communications to be in advance of or at least contemporaneously with our visit? because we have all communicated with you that we were there.

Zaloos is expensive!

No wonder you attract the jeans-wearing crowd.

And Germans who can't afford anything else due to the ongoing rampant EU inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back