• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first efforts to ban the book 1984 in this country occurred in Florida in the year 1981. I may be misremembering the details, but I don't think Oklahoma had passed its CRT law by then. I'm also not aware of any connection between CRT laws and any recent efforts to ban 1984, but you're obviously much more informed than I am--I mean, you read the Tunnels, after all--so maybe I just haven't heard yet.

The right is getting better at comedy….

Note to self: the poster formerly known as Junebug cannot take a joke…who can take a joke, you guessed it:
593df87f38448c09f2a78ee3a3b6541d.jpg

the woman who shot several people in midtown atlanta today is apparently an ex-BDO auditor who thinks that they have been breaking into her house to cover up something that she had blown the whistle on. So she went and shot a BDO employee.

Those who know BDO.

the woman who shot several people in midtown atlanta today is apparently an ex-BDO auditor who thinks that they have been breaking into her house to cover up something that she had blown the whistle on. So she went and shot a BDO employee.

and I thought I worked with some burned out auditors

I mean if she got one of the two people she listed in her IG story then it's probably the most successful mass shooting of all time.

Mine is golf, Asian chicks and watches. The worst is when you accidently click a video of a minor and then you start getting videos of teenagers. Like Zuckerberg is literally out there creating pedos

I assume you watch the LPGA Tour to consolidate your interests.

The first efforts to ban the book 1984 in this country occurred in Florida in the year 1981. I may be misremembering the details, but I don't think Oklahoma had passed its CRT law by then. I'm also not aware of any connection between CRT laws and any recent efforts to ban 1984, but you're obviously much more informed than I am--I mean, you read the Tunnels, after all--so maybe I just haven't heard yet.

Laws aren't discrete events limited to a specific place and time. Anti-CRT laws are just part of a long history of shitty white people trying to whitewash US history.

booooooooooooooo

cmon, Junebug

you can do this, man

For real. If you actually want to do better, do better.

We need one of those it’s been this many days since signs, it’s been 0 days since Junebug exposed himself as a shitty poster.

I had a 4.5 hour flight back east in the window seat and I ended up feeling better sitting in the middle seat for 6 hours flying back. I knew the person in the window, but I think it had to do with having better posture in the middle vs being able to slouch in the window seat.

is this Content Policing?

In other news in my first fans back on the pitch in forever we got up 1 nil 30 seconds in on one of the best 2a teams in the state.

And that’s all the information you need on tonight’s game.

In other news in my first fans back on the pitch in forever we got up 1 nil 30 seconds in on one of the best 2a teams in the state.

And that’s all the information you need on tonight’s game.

My man.

For real. If you actually want to do better, do better.

I don’t feel a need, nor have I ever expressed a desire, to “do better.” I simply retired from the Tunnels.

1984 banned? Need a ruling here.

You support book bans and book ban advocates and made a joke seemingly mocking book bans. Surely you want to “do better”jokes. Jokes depend on the joke teller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back