• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think pizza is gross. I have all the best food takes.

Who would win if a grizzly fought a tiger?

Next time, try responding with something like “touché” or maybe, “the ocean called, and they’re running out of shrimp” or something and we’ll move past this kind of thing quickly.

[SUB][/SUB]Birdman what types of bird could kick my ass?

Last edited:
I’m about to attend an all day workshop on sports psychology.

Who would win if a grizzly fought a tiger?

Grizzly bear average weight: 700 lbs. with the top end near 1,000 lbs.

Tiger average weight: 500 lbs. With the top end near 700 lbs.

I love tigers, but there's your answer. I've also seen a grizzly bear in the wild and "awe inspiring" is apt.

We get the answer on October 1st when Montana and Idaho State play! And on a related note, we have entered the time of year when I view everything through the lens of college football.

I can't say I ever found a good college football bar in VT. Do you ever go to Middlebury or UNH games?

Grizzly bear average weight: 700 lbs. with the top end near 1,000 lbs.

Tiger average weight: 500 lbs. With the top end near 700 lbs.

I love tigers, but there's your answer. I've also seen a grizzly bear in the wild and "awe inspiring" is apt.

googlenet hottake:

Tiger vs. Grizzly Bear: Who Wins in a Fight?

In a fight between a tiger and a grizzly bear wins whoever strikes first.

The tiger would win if it successfully used its powerful bite on the neck since it is very hard to get out of a tiger’s jaws.

Once the bear manages to get the first swing at the tiger’s spine or legs, the fight is over.

If you want to learn all about who wins in a fight between a tiger and a grizzly bear, then you’re in the right place.

Let’s jump right in!

Griz v tiger. Is it a straight up fight? Does the tiger get to sneak up like it's hunting? Does the bear have a laser on it's head? Did the bear just come out of hibernation? About to head to sleep? So many useless questions.

i can't tell if it's the consensus or just bots/content mills parroting eachother but "whoever strikes successfully first wins" seems to be the line

In the good old days, they would have settled this debate by putting the two animals in a cage and finding out the answer.

Let's make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back