• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the increase in nose hair is bad enough after 40 but once it starts graying it’s so much worse.

This has been covered, but the increase in ear hair is unsettling.

And pretty much everywhere is turning gray to some degree.

I'm not looking like a silver fox... I am just turning into an old man.

just received an email containing the words "aligned", "synthesizing", and "digestible" all in the same sentence

Mako should be sure and include all of those words in his writing sample

(I actually received the email at 12:30 am but am just opening it now)

just received an email containing the words "aligned", "synthesizing", and "digestible" all in the same sentence

Mako should be sure and include all of those words in his writing sample

(I actually received the email at 12:30 am but am just opening it now)

Give us the full sentence

This has been covered, but the increase in ear hair is unsettling.

And pretty much everywhere is turning gray to some degree.

I'm not looking like a silver fox... I am just turning into an old man.

Haven been developing a decent sized bald spot on the top of the back of my scalp. Was a humbling experience the first time it got sunburned. Now I always gotta wear a hat when outside for extended periods of time and I used to never wear hats. The rest of my dark brown hair is starting to get fairly salt and pepper which I don’t mind as much. I don’t get all the Just For Men shit and whatever Coach K did. Just let it go grey, man.

Goddamn I hate beginning of the year faculty meetings

Once aligned, we'd intend on synthesizing the information into a presentation format so it can be shared with <redacted> in a digestible manner

So they’re going to put together some slides after a meeting.

Haven been developing a decent sized bald spot on the top of the back of my scalp. Was a humbling experience the first time it got sunburned. Now I always gotta wear a hat when outside for extended periods of time and I used to never wear hats. The rest of my dark brown hair is starting to get fairly salt and pepper which I don’t mind as much. I don’t get all the Just For Men shit and whatever Coach K did. Just let it go grey, man.

I don't have the bald spot, but the recession up front is not great. Kinda Gob Bluthish I guess. No segway though.

I don't have the bald spot, but the recession up front is not great. Kinda Gob Bluthish I guess. No segway though.

Yeah, I’ve started getting sunburns on my forehead in places where there used to be hair.

Also, chest hair turning white was a real revelation that I’ve jumped the shark.

I'm at this point, probably a year or so before I have to decide to find out who Jeremy Pivens doctor was or shave it all off. No one likes a wispy comb over.

There are few things more pathetic (at least in the realm of mundane things that don't really matter) than an obvious dye job on a man.

saw a Carolina Panthers Jimmy Clausen jersey last night

pretty impressive deep cut for Chicago

Does mako have a start date or is the thread title a new TV show on bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back