• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
my brother has been going straight razor bald since college

My brother has been shaving his head since his early 20s also. I still have a thick head of hair but have started to notice some really prominent grays in the mirror recently. Getting my hair cut this afternoon so I’ll be able to check in on the status re: any possible thinning.

I’m a lot of salt and pepper but it’s still pretty thick.

I started going gray in my temples before I was 30. Now I look stunning. Just for men is for quitters. I do have all my hair at least.

I started losing my hair like crazy in like the 4th grade, like run your hand through gently and have 10 hairs in it. Went to several doctors, did some bloodwork, but no explanation. Then it stopped but my hair has been much thinner since.

I also have a lovely bruise around my left eyebrow where my toddler headbutted my last night.

I typically get fairly new staff working on my stuff and they all seem to fluff it up with shit like “synthesized” like it’s an expectation that we all write that way. So I’m glad to provide the heavy hand of coaching to wipe that nonsense out before it infects the place.

Yea it’s important to keep an eye on the organizational zeitgeist every now and again

my hair looks like casey from yellowstone. i don't know his real name.

my hair looks like casey from yellowstone. i don't know his real name.

maxresdefault.jpg

These are some flowing locks. I'm not sure I believe you. Pics or GTFO.

What percentage of the people that you work with do you actually like?

gotta say, not a big fan of Angus's invasion of this board.

Hey, remember last year when Morgan Wallen was caught on video dropping the hard r and then in the controversy that followed ended up having his album sales surge until he actually had the best selling album of 2021?

Wouldn't it be awesome if you didn't have to have anymore of those? Ever.

I have currently entered contract negotiations and am open to entertaining all board job offers. DDD's offer is currently out front and is actually pretty appealing. What else do you people have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back