• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the new recommended age for your first colonoscopy is 45 now.

The colonoscopy people lowered it from 50 because younger people are getting colon cancer, probably due to too much fried chicken from Chick-fil-A and not enough salad from Panera Bread.

I have the flu and I’m trying to watch 13 assassins and I’m not sure if it the dark lighting, my 102 fever delirium or my deep seeded Eurocentric perspective but I’m having real trouble telling any of the characters apart. The face that they all have the same outfits and haircuts really isn’t helping the matter.

I have the flu and I’m trying to watch 13 assassins and I’m not sure if it the dark lighting, my 102 fever delirium or my deep seeded Eurocentric perspective but I’m having real trouble telling any of the characters apart. The face that they all have the same outfits and haircuts really isn’t helping the matter.
the thing where they shoot everything so dark that you can't see it is stupid. HBO loves that shitty light

i'm once again in freaking fresno california and there was a drink at the spot last night that was $150

i cannot imagine many fresnans are getting $150 cocktails

I have a long family history of cancer, and my dad's doc told him I should get a prostate cancer screen and colonoscopy at 35. Which I now am! Need to get on that.

i'm once again in freaking fresno california and there was a drink at the spot last night that was $150

i cannot imagine many fresnans are getting $150 cocktails

I can see that if it was pappy van winkle and they put it on the menu to see if a moron will bite.

59fe1ad8-31a2-4694-ba89-cbfaa3fdffbb_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back