• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an OGBoards twitter account, that would have been a nice place for updates during what I am now going to refer to as THE DOWN TIME.

Also, I appreciate posters who have the same twitter name as their board handle, so I can recognize them.

Yeah we couldn't figure out who had the login for that account.

I did sign up for Les's site because he was advertising 75% off. Seemed like something worth doing but not for the board. Does Conor's site offer discounts like that?

I'll sign up for Conor's site (because I value his reporting) the minute they allow cancellations w/out calling a phone number. Hate that pattern.

I did sign up for Les's site because he was advertising 75% off. Seemed like something worth doing but not for the board. Does Conor's site offer discounts like that?

Les's site is great for offseason news around recruiting, practices, etc. Not sure how much insider info there is during the season

Yeah. I use Les’ site for the news and recruiting.

I use this site for actual social engagement.

everyone over there was very angry and can't deal with occasional swearing.

also pretty sure that most of them haven't been over here in ten years so they really don't realize how much everyone has grown

Yeah the definition of active must have been changed. That board has 9 posts on the entire site since this morning, and 3 of those are in the ogboards thread. This thread alone already has 35+.

and the ogboard thread is mostly Les posting remarks about cussin'

and the ogboard thread is mostly Les posting remarks about cussin'

He knows his audience, the old as fuck, white haired, khaki to their nipples, sweater wearing, soft clap, can you please sit down, wish Wake was still Baptist, all is ok, Buzz and Manning enabling, AD cock gobbling fans.

He knows his audience, the old as fuck, white haired, khaki to their nipples, sweater wearing, soft clap, can you please sit down, wish Wake was still Baptist, all is ok, Buzz and Manning enabling, AD cock gobbling fans.

surprised you're not posting there, turftoe. your sensitive ears can't oblige any harsh words.

OGB rolling up on the 247 board

Last edited:
everyone over there was very angry and can't deal with occasional swearing.

also pretty sure that most of them haven't been over here in ten years so they really don't realize how much everyone has grown

Wait, which one of you grew ?

11294059.jpeg

Seems like most people on that board are thankful for my CFB thread and my hijinks on The Pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back