• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing (to me, at least) how many cast members from The State have had long (and ongoing) careers, yet none of them ever really broke out.
It is wild to me that "Doug" is the director of an Oscar winning film.

One of her primary counters was that regardless of the occasional historical inconsistency found in the musical, the engagement and interest that it generated in her students and the motivation that they had to learn more about the time period and subject material far outweighed the damage done by an overly flattering portrayal of Hamilton.

That and the fact that Hamilton was apparently and unarguable genius that basically laid the groundwork for our entire economy and was so well-rounded that he came up with a naval code that was still being used at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I'm gonna ask her who was cooler, LK or Ph. I'll get back up with you.

Mako I am sorry nobody has taken you up on this. If I was there I would hang with you.

I would hang with you too, buddy. A couple of folks have shot me pms so it's cool. I won't be lonely.

None of my real world friends are Wake fans besides my pops and he's still in Alaska.

I'm gonna ask her who was cooler, LK or Ph. I'll get back up with you.
I was at least hoping for a "your imaginary friends and that really cool guy I met that one time."

I would hang with you too, buddy. A couple of folks have shot me pms so it's cool. I won't be lonely.

None of my real world friends are Wake fans besides my pops and he's still in Alaska.
How is your mother's arm? [Using "mother' here to try and avoid any interpretations that this is a "Mako's mom" joke.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back