• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is your mother's arm? [Using "mother' here to try and avoid any interpretations that this is a "Mako's mom" joke.]
She's still making it. Gotten accustomed to the pain, and they were having a killer time until they tested positive for Covid and got quarantined in a room on their cruise ship for 5 days.

She's still making it. Gotten accustomed to the pain, and they were having a killer time until they tested positive for Covid and got quarantined in a room on their cruise ship for 5 days.
This sounds like a trip from hell.

This sounds like a trip from hell.
Idk, she seems to be having fun. She was continuously sending me videos of otters from her balcony and all the stuff she was passing. Saw a lot of birds. She's off the boat and back in the backcountry now. Us makos have always been of the "try to appreciate the good instead of focus on the bad" philosophy.

Idk, she seems to be having fun. She was continuously sending me videos of otters from her balcony and all the stuff she was passing. Saw a lot of birds. She's off the boat and back in the backcountry now. Us makos have always been of the "try to appreciate the good instead of focus on the bad" philosophy.
You had me at "sitting on the balcony watching birds"

for Deacon Hill I can just buy any 3 tickets right? they don't have to be part of the same block.

for Deacon Hill I can just buy any 3 tickets right? they don't have to be part of the same block.
yeah Deacon Hill is general admission. There aren't any blocks except I guess from a ticket office standpoint.

yeah Deacon Hill is general admission. There aren't any blocks except I guess from a ticket office standpoint.
yeah Stub Hub has "rows" and "seat numbers" applied to each one. So if I search for a block of 3, they're $21 each, but I can order 2 + 1 at much cheaper prices.

Our journal topic today was describe a forest to a person who was born blind and you would've thought I asked them to calculate the hypotenuse of the sun.

I'm afraid to upgrade to iOS 16. Too much chatter about it == not a good thing.

I got some Lin Manuel stuff in my feed too and I wasn't even in that discussion.

I got some Lin Manuel stuff in my feed too and I wasn't even in that discussion.
At least they could give me some "The State" ads or something. Of course that phrase would probably lead me to Q and the deep state, so nm.

At least they could give me some "The State" ads or something. Of course that phrase would probably lead me to Q and the deep state, so nm.
Coincidentally, I just stumbled on the origin -- or at least the event that led to the revelation of the existence -- of the og "deep state" the other day, which I hadn't known before, but maybe others did. Might lead me down some rabbit holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back