• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, bird fucking is pretty boring and lightning fast...It's the foreplay that is truly fun to watch with binoculars.

Yeah we watched a whole Blue Footed Booby courtship and mating up close in the Galapagos and it was a lot of build-up for basically one pump.

So I'm not normally a wear a basketball jersey in public kind of guy, but while I was in San Antonio this weekend, I figured why not, because 1. the humidity sucked and 2. I was still probably one of the nicer dressed people on the river walk. Anyways, I have never gotten so many head nods and nice jersey comments before while wearing a Wake jersey in my life. Quite the untapped market we have in south central Texas.

Also, the River Walk is cool if you like open containers, Mexican food and tourism.

Man, apparently you aren't well-rested after spending a week at the beach in a house full of toddlers and then have a long drive home.

harvesting microgreens is annoying but they're a very nice touch in a smoothie or salad

So I'm not normally a wear a basketball jersey in public kind of guy, but while I was in San Antonio this weekend, I figured why not, because 1. the humidity sucked and 2. I was still probably one of the nicer dressed people on the river walk. Anyways, I have never gotten so many head nods and nice jersey comments before while wearing a Wake jersey in my life. Quite the untapped market we have in south central Texas.

Also, the River Walk is cool if you like open containers, Mexican food and tourism.

Which jersey? A Duncan jersey is obviously going to get some love. A CP jersey probably less so. But if you were getting love wearing an old school Robert O’Kelley jersey, that means something.

i think cville might be 70 years old, bmoney can you help me out with this

Which jersey? A Duncan jersey is obviously going to get some love. A CP jersey probably less so. But if you were getting love wearing an old school Robert O’Kelley jersey, that means something.

It was actually a Tracis McKie #30, but I think the San Antonioians just saw the Wake Jersey and assumed it was a Duncan jersey.

That’s cool. I think they know he wore #21 though. I’ll make sure to bring more Wake gear next time I go to SA.

Coworker brought homemade peach ice cream today with fresh, local peaches. Best yet.

I haven't really eaten much candy the past 20 years of my life, but damn if a part of me doesn't want to just go to town when I scroll past the candy aisle at the grocery store.

Ugh finally allowed to go back to the office in two weeks and we are starting to roll out new covid restrictions again including wearing masks at the office.

Ugh finally allowed to go back to the office in two weeks and we are starting to roll out new covid restrictions again including wearing masks at the office.

we just started bringing people back week before last and have been rolling back restrictions over the past month, including dropping social distancing at our NC office (but not in CA). but now I have a meeting with our safety team tomorrow about masks and social distancing, which I assume are going back into effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back