• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
are boycotts the least effective form of political action

like at least posting on social media might get some other people active about a particular issue

the temporary nature of boycotts seem almost baked into the action now

two weeks later most people are buying starbucks et al again

Completely agree. It was effective when economies were local with less inequality but not now in a global economy in which whoever you’re boycotting either has fuck you money or can just start a GoFundMe.

I think I posted about this awhile back and it was a controversial take.

Recently made the move to just using a blanket on the bed, no top sheet, and it is much better.

The Liquid Swords late night set at Bonnaroo 2012 was incredible

so you're saying it's not Ghostface or Raekwon?

I was talking with someone once that said U-God was their fave

Jim Jarmusch may be my fave member of Wu-Tang

so you're saying it's not Ghostface or Raekwon?

I was talking with someone once that said U-God was their fave

Jim Jarmusch may be my fave member of Wu-Tang

I admittedly haven't listened to much Wu-Tang or their solo efforts but that show was tops. Up there with Radiohead and the Questlove Superjam as the shows of the weekend.

what's the best coffee & cigarettes sketch and why is it Cousins?

Recently made the move to just using a blanket on the bed, no top sheet, and it is much better.

I haven’t slept with a top sheet since I was a kid. It’s the only way.

I like Supreme Clientele and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx more than any Wu Tang albums.

Caught the Wu-Tang reunion tour in Raleigh before the pandemic. Decent show, but the merch table was surprisingly bare. I couldn’t believe it, you’d think Wu-Tang would have outrageous merch, but there was 1 generic shirt and a poster. Anyway, Liquids Swords or Only Built For Cuban Linx.

Mike Richards to host regular daily Jeopardy, Mayim Bialik to host specials and primetime Jeopardy

I hereby submit this as both the smoothest groove and slickest music video the 90's had to offer.

I’d put ODB for got your money and shimmy shimmy ya (and being on ghetto supastar and fantasy)

Ghostface and Raekwon are good answers, RZA is the leader but he’s not as famous as the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back