• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d even go so far to say that ODB is the sheep answer even if you leave Method Man in.

Met John Currie last night - that dude is charismatic and seems to have a real passion for Wake Forest. Super approachable in my interactions with him. The way he speaks about WFU athletics makes me feel so much better about the state of Wake sports these days.

I like Supreme Clientele and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx more than any Wu Tang albums.
whoa

I’ve listened to plenty of Ironman (Iron Maiden is one of RZAs best beats, great sample of Gotta Find a New World) but I’ve never listened to Supreme Clientele

I’d even go so far to say that ODB is the sheep answer even if you leave Method Man in.
Method Man is more famous with You’re All I Need to Get By (won a Grammy) Da Rockwilder and How High

Plus he was in movies / TV and he was the first in Wu Tang to become a solo star

Method Man is more famous with You’re All I Need to Get By (won a Grammy) Da Rockwilder and How High

Plus he was in movies / TV and he was the first in Wu Tang to become a solo star

Method Man was Cheese Wagstaff. You have to take him out of the question.

I realize that but ODB has t-shirts.

HBO's Woodstock 99' documentary was a bummer, it just devolved into a bunch of white woke nonsense.

But holy hell did that festival have a dope ass lineup.

Nope, Alaska. Was really looking forward to going to their wedding in Anchorage next June.

Damn, Sorry to hear that.

I have lost two people I was close with in whitewater accidents. I don't Kayak anymore, but I will raft/Guide casually when I can.

Been far too long since I hit up a good cheese shop. These cheddars hit the spot

b39cc8b0517e72a71f887129fa45c2e5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back