• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see Jrad at lockn on Friday. 2 sets of them playing dead and then one set of them playing other stuff and then dead and co monday *lawns stubhub $33*. Watched Hershey last night I think that was kind of the lull period between hot shows atl deer creek and Atlantic city.

So I've put on about 5 lbs due to drinking IPA and eating hamburgers for a year. I need to bet my six-pack back by losing 10 lbs. I guess I'll have to switch to Coors Light and chicken nuggets.

I had put on 10+ since the start of the pandemic. Haven't had any booze and virtually zero carbs this week. Bet I've already lost 3-4.

fuck yeah, finally got a PS5 through walmart.

People who don't get enough respect:

Chuck D
mako
Charlie Ward

I had put on 10+ since the start of the pandemic. Haven't had any booze and virtually zero carbs this week. Bet I've already lost 3-4.

I just ate a double cheeseburger with chili and tater tots. No beer though.

Fifty counties in NC lost population in the past decade (50%).

Every state should be required to have 100 counties. Parishes should be outlawed.

mmmmm. chili.

i have been following a low sugar or refined carbs diet for about 10 days, eating only lunch and dinner. No diet sodas, limited bread and pasta, occasional potatoes and rice, limited sugar. No snacks. Lost 7 lbs so far.

i like that i can eat steak with fat, eat cheese, drink red wine, etc on this diet - the whole point seems to be to regulate insulin levels by reducing sugar and refined carbs dramatically. my wife is reading the book that scientifically explains it; i'm just doing the eating and drinking.

Here's a list of shithole counties from which no one would ever admit they hail:

Never heard of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back