• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids have zero concept of tv shows coming on in a slot. Literally all they know is DVR and streaming.

Yep. Have to explain that to them when they go to their grandparents houses.

same. we don't have DVR, but pretty much all shows they watch are streaming. They didn't understand why we couldn't pause the super bowl for dinner.

I don’t know if anyone watches SVU but that episode. Good grief.

dear god

GroupPhoto.jpg

http://wakeforestreview.com/about-us/

In 2009, Wake Forest made a strategic decision to commit to a diversity and inclusion agenda that would change the face of the University. However, this agenda went further than simply increasing the enrollment of minority students or the hiring of diverse faculty. The Strategic Plan to Foster Diversity and Inclusion and its successors ended up fundamentally changing the role of diversity and inclusion on campus and took cultural Marxist dogma from the classroom and applied to the lives of students.

In 2009, Wake Forest made a strategic decision to commit to a diversity and inclusion agenda that would change the face of the University. However, this agenda went further than simply increasing the enrollment of minority students or the hiring of diverse faculty. The Strategic Plan to Foster Diversity and Inclusion and its successors ended up fundamentally changing the role of diversity and inclusion on campus and took cultural Marxist dogma from the classroom and applied to the lives of students.

cultural Marxist dogma, eh?

wwoooooowwwwwww w

I'm currently watching "The Great Wall" with Matt Damon and Willem Dafoe, and it is TERRIBLE. Arguably the worst movie I've ever watched.
I thought that was going to be the worst thing I saw/read/watched tonight, until I checked out The Review.

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I mean, it's cool they have beliefs and stuff? Or something? Not really sure how to react to most of what they're throwing out there.

y'all just learning about the Wake Forest Review?

Hitler youth or Conservative Wake Forest Magazine contributors you decide

They don't seem like Nazis to me. Very white, but not Nazis.

The article about the struggles of conservative faculty sounded similar to what a Jewish shopkeeper must have felt during Kristallnacht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back