• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who think I'm antisocial just ate their lunch out of a breadbowl. How fucking stupid of an invention is that ? Was Panera having problems with people eating their plastic bowls so they started serving tomato soup in a carved out loaf of bread ?

I went to a pretty fahncy high school and our dude there always served up soup in a "miche," which was just a fancy breadbowl. Ahead of his time, this man.

I went to a pretty fahncy high school and our dude there always served up soup in a "miche," which was just a fancy breadbowl. Ahead of his time, this man.

Probably getting royalties from Panera Bread which is why they expect you to bus your own table as they can't afford to pay someone seven bucks an hour to do same.

What's your favorite fountain drink at Panera Bread?

Have you tried their Blood Orange Lemonade? I usually ask for a water cup and sneak over to pour myself a cup of the good stuff. What momma doesn't know doesn't hurt her, am I right?

Have you tried their Blood Orange Lemonade? I usually ask for a water cup and sneak over to pour myself a cup of the good stuff. What momma doesn't know doesn't hurt her, am I right?

You say, "NO BLOOD FOR OIL !!!" I say, "NO BLOOD FOR LEMONADE !!!"

We used to do that with red Powerade at Cici's Pizza (!!!) in HS all the time. The manager got so angry once he threatened to call the cops. Good times.

It's nice for Biff to come back from butt sore-itis. Kinda.

Did you see Pink spit on the field before she sang the national anthem ? Awful person.

You say it was a lozenge but if you zoom in it was more like a huge loogie or gum or a mini carrot or a Skoal Bandit. Nasty woman.

No fucking class

And just dropped it right on the field for Tom Brady to trip over when he was trying to catch a pass for a first down.

And why didn't Tom Brady shake Nick Foles hand. Reminds me of when that Cam Newtow bad sport didn't shake hands with Peyton Manning after he got trounced in the Super Bowl and then he was abusive to the media.

She's trying to create a false narrative about being a good person because she showed up and sang the song, but WGAF.

Trump stood with the troops, didn't spit on the turf, and sang part of the national anthem at the college national championship game, and people just gave him shit. She deserves to get shit too.

She's trying to create a false narrative about being a good person because she showed up and sang the song, but WGAF.

Trump stood with the troops, didn't spit on the turf, and sang part of the national anthem at the college national championship game, and people just gave him shit. She deserves to get shit too.

How was that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back