• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of what guitar says you think is bullshit? Strange but unique poster.

I really like this thing where 1 night every 4 years I sit down and watch dudes snowboard. Like, I legitimately enjoy it.

Is leebs on an engagement high spree?

Coyote carcasses strung up from roadside tree in Virginia
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/coyote-carcasses-strung-roadside-tree-virginia-52966208

WireAP_70bc7faab20e42b3895be9196ff1dda2_12x5_992.jpg

Chat Thread CCXVIII: Professional Title

I'm definitely not anti-hunting, but that's pretty messed up. Foxes are really cool animals.

i mean, he preps and sell them for fur/leather products. if that makes it any less gross (it doesn't for me, personally).

his FB is pretty wild, all of his kids helping clean/prep animals all the time. different life, for sure.

Unless they're overpopulated and decimating the grubworm population in his region (Wedding Crashers) or something, then no doesn't make a difference. Maybe he and his family eat/sell fox meat? Gross.

i guess everyone needs to find pride in their work but i just can't understand the joy in taking life from things that are sentient

One of my friends is house hunting and came across this house.

genMid.1180128_0.jpg

Beautiful new "Woman-Centric" home set in a traditional neighborhood development. Our "Compton Coastal" design features flexible living space, energy efficiency and designer touches.

WTF is a "woman-centric" home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back