• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a dollar theater in my town you could rent for bdays and play NES or SNES on the screen. that was pretty cool.

Well, just heard that a friend's niece was killed in the school shooting yesterday. I also had a friend whose niece was killed at Sandy Hook. This is ridiculous.

I finally got around to setting up my Nintendo Switch and the first thing I played was Sonic Mania. I guess I just like the older stuff.

Get Breath of the Wild. You won’t regret it unless you need time to do other stuff.

it is, and it's kind of annoying that they're everywhere....but, once you finish the main quest, more moons unlock and the game's difficulty ramps up, though i find it a little tedious to have to play through to get to that phase.

Are there other carrots/rewards to find everything or is it just for the completionists? Agree that you should be required to get some tougher ones in the main quest

Are there other carrots/rewards to find everything or is it just for the completionists? Agree that you should be required to get some tougher ones in the main quest

more moons and all the outfits. some of the moons are pretty challenging to "find". but that's about it

Well, just heard that a friend's niece was killed in the school shooting yesterday. I also had a friend whose niece was killed at Sandy Hook. This is ridiculous.

That's awful.

Not quite the same but my coworkers good friend growing up was Rasual Butler's wife that also died in the car crash. She found out at work.

Who's gonna start the "Donald Trump" pit thread

Oh man. Charlotte is bidding for the RNC in 2020. Benefits of being a battleground state I guess. Could be an ugly scene though.

Just ordered tickets for one of the Dirty Guv'nahs reunion shows in Knoxville. Pretty excited. Fantastic live show.

We put up our house for sale this afternoon and we're already kicked out for a showing. I guess that's a good sign. Hopefully it's a Middle Eastern sultan who wants to pay cash.

We put up our house for sale this afternoon and we're already kicked out for a showing. I guess that's a good sign. Hopefully it's a Middle Eastern sultan who wants to pay cash.

Early traffic/showings is usually a good sign.

She's as heavy as a chevy
Pure excitement, misled
When she touches, can't resist her

Heaven, a gateway, a hope
Just like a feeling inside, it's no joke
And though it hurts me to treat you this way
Betrayed by words, I'd never heard, too hard to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back