• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up, down turn around, please don't let me hit the ground, tonight I think I'll walk alone and find my soul as I go home

How come this dude has done programs with like 5 quads in it, but it's a big deal when a girl pulls off a measley triple axel. #metoo my ass

Early traffic/showings is usually a good sign.

The same person who visited last night also turned around for a 2nd showing at 8:30 this morning, so they must not hate it. We're gettin the fuck out of here for the weekend, as it's too stressful trying to keep Kids and Dog from destroying the joint.

Yeah easily the worst part about selling a house is having to be ready for showings at the drop of a hat.

Chat Thread CCXVIII: Professional Title

The good news is that we had 1 last night and already 3 more back-to-back-to-back this morning, so hopefully this will be done this weekend. We're now cleared out until late Sunday, so no more stress.

So I mostly murdered a bat last night. Felt kinda bad about it, but we were having dinner and it just was all of a sudden in our kitchen cruising in circles over our head. Grabbed a tennis racket and whacked it in the hallway outside the laundry room. Turned to get a towel to throw over it and it had vanished. Had made it's way into the laundry room and was hiding under the washing machine. Finally trapped it under a plastic waste basket and was able to get it outside. It was pretty well disabled - wasn't flying at that point and just kinda hopped away. I would have tried more to be humane, but it did the same thing Sunday night and I had opened a couple doors trying to get it to just fly out and thought it had because I spent an hour going over the house several times trying to find it and couldn't. So dude had just been hanging out in our place all week, and at that point he had to get got.

So I mostly murdered a bat last night. Felt kinda bad about it, but we were having dinner and it just was all of a sudden in our kitchen cruising in circles over our head. Grabbed a tennis racket and whacked it in the hallway outside the laundry room. Turned to get a towel to throw over it and it had vanished. Had made it's way into the laundry room and was hiding under the washing machine. Finally trapped it under a plastic waste basket and was able to get it outside. It was pretty well disabled - wasn't flying at that point and just kinda hopped away. I would have tried more to be humane, but it did the same thing Sunday night and I had opened a couple doors trying to get it to just fly out and thought it had because I spent an hour going over the house several times trying to find it and couldn't. So dude had just been hanging out in our place all week, and at that point he had to get got.

Peace-be-with-you.png

TW would have taken that bat in and nursed it back to health

the other night my comment was that the two of them looked like characters from the Capital in Hunger Games - and I love them.
Yes!

I want them to announce everything with Tony Romo

damn man bats are chill just open a window and let that dude fly back to his home

also you passed up a great opportunity to turn into the next Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back