• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assumed the house only cost 80% of what a man-centric house would.

I just assumed the house only cost 80% of what a man-centric house would.

giphy.gif

About once a month, the HVAC system becomes temperamental and unpredictable?

well, almost all houses can't drive, so that can't be it.

Just beat A Link to the Past on SNES. Man that’s a great game.

Yeah I got birdie the snes classic for Christmas. It’s been a big hit.

Yeah I got birdie the snes classic for Christmas. It’s been a big hit.

I love mine. If they come out with a 64 Classic I think I'm set on video games for life. The Switch was a random gift from my in-laws when they were harder to find last year, MIL was at Target at the time they were being unloaded. they got it and some dance game which I've never played. I got Mario Odyssey for Christmas but haven't played yet. watching the Olympics has made me want to play a snowboarding game but it appears there really aren't any for Switch. I used to love 1080 for 64 and SSX Tricky for PS2.

Somebody posted a tweet on the boards recently that they said they thought about a lot. It was something like "NOT NOW ROBOT". Anyone remember it?

SSX3 is probably a top 5 game of all time for me.

Been playing through Super Mario Odyssey and am finding it fun, but very easy. The major difference with this vs. the Galaxy games is staying in the world each time you find a moon rather than starting over again like the Galaxy games, which is interesting but to me significantly lessens the difficulty. There were stars in the Galaxy games that were very tough and could be frustrating and you were pumped when you finally got them. With Odyssey, if there is one that is difficult I'll try for it (and haven't really stumbled across any yet that are super tough to get), but if I just wanted to skip it and walk around until I found another one it's easy to do. I'm not finished yet, but through the weird food world I've found it not challenging.

Also, the Broodals kind of freak me out. Maybe kind of remind of the Five Nights at Freddys animals

Been playing through Super Mario Odyssey and am finding it fun, but very easy. The major difference with this vs. the Galaxy games is staying in the world each time you find a moon rather than starting over again like the Galaxy games, which is interesting but to me significantly lessens the difficulty. There were stars in the Galaxy games that were very tough and could be frustrating and you were pumped when you finally got them. With Odyssey, if there is one that is difficult I'll try for it (and haven't really stumbled across any yet that are super tough to get), but if I just wanted to skip it and walk around until I found another one it's easy to do. I'm not finished yet, but through the weird food world I've found it not challenging.

Also, the Broodals kind of freak me out. Maybe kind of remind of the Five Nights at Freddys animals

it is, and it's kind of annoying that they're everywhere....but, once you finish the main quest, more moons unlock and the game's difficulty ramps up, though i find it a little tedious to have to play through to get to that phase.

SNES isn't the same unless you hook it up to an old 19" TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back