• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parked by the metro at 10:30 this morning to head downtown. Got a call later from my husband that at 11am there was a shooting and our minivan got hit with 3 bullets and had 2 windows shot out. Pretty nuts.

0e10f31508c696d3863a61b7d3e63802.jpg

Oh yeah, anyone want to pick me up a new window decal? I think RTQ got me one and I PayPaled her back when we got the new car. They don't have great options online.

Oh yeah, anyone want to pick me up a new window decal? I think RTQ got me one and I PayPaled her back when we got the new car. They don't have great options online.

You should point RTQ to the CT and bring her home!

You should get two stickers with your annual Deacon Club donation.

if any of y'all play HQ trivia, MSD was one of the answers last night. buncha doofs picked Notre Dame.

Okay so either my finger hit the wrong button or I exited a game I was still in

either way: god dammit

Damn the day after I swore off HQ forever.

Scott Rogowsky is number one on my most punchable face list

I also won once because I had two extra lives and all I got was .24 cents. Lame.

Parked by the metro at 10:30 this morning to head downtown. Got a call later from my husband that at 11am there was a shooting and our minivan got hit with 3 bullets and had 2 windows shot out. Pretty nuts.

0e10f31508c696d3863a61b7d3e63802.jpg

Which metro stop?? The picture looks like NE.

Damn the day after I swore off HQ forever.

Scott Rogowsky is number one on my most punchable face list

I also won once because I had two extra lives and all I got was .24 cents. Lame.

Of course Brasky hates HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back