• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not locked into these Olympics at all. I just sit there dreaming of old Pirmin Zurbriggen/Marc Girardelli shootouts. Or Alberto Tomba. Shit. Another thing late capitalism has killed.

I'm with Brasky here. I want to punch that dude and dropped the app because of his face.

Ladydeac, that is cray. Does insurance cover damage from shootouts?

Which metro stop?? The picture looks like NE.

Brookland. Out of curiosity, what made you say NE?

Ladydeac, that is cray. Does insurance cover damage from shootouts?

Essentially the same as any other damage. Had to pay the $500 deductible. Not sure how much the actual total cost was. Apparently the guys at the glass shop "enjoyed the story of how it happened" according to my husband. I suppose most of what they get is random vandalism or rock damage from driving. So at least we could entertain someone?

Wondering who's going to start the RIP Billy Graham thread.

There's a new poke restaurant up the street and I've never had poke before so I'm thinking of adventuring. Someone tell me what to get !

There's a new poke restaurant up the street and I've never had poke before so I'm thinking of adventuring. Someone tell me what to get !

Damn, maybe we should have gone to Poke before that show after all. I still haven't been and hadn't even looked it up, but it looks like a decent option. I'll try the place in Carrboro and report.

I was up on poke like three years ago when the super market across the street made little to go cups of it; I wish I had known that it would be a crazy trend!

Once you've had fresh poke in Hawaii you realize most of the mainland stuff kinda sucks.

Whoa !! Good thing I'm going to Hawaii in a few months.

no shit? look at the big brain on brad, you guys

your wit and humor are appreciated, as always. thanks for your fine contributions to this message board.

just pointing out that you probs shouldn't judge poke if your first experience with it in Raleigh or Carrboro sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back