• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. alright. keep being toxic and wondering why people post less

We got pretty good poke bowls in Charlotte though.

Also, lots of cool Pokemons.

your wit and humor are appreciated, as always. thanks for your fine contributions to this message board.

just pointing out that you probs shouldn't judge poke if your first experience with it in Raleigh or Carrboro sucks.

it's always super helpful to tell everyone how great "original" versions of popular things are in their far-away native lands

there's lots of good Hawaiian places in PDX; I usually get noodles and teriyaki-ish pork, though - not poke. Might have to give it a whirl. Isn't it basically like ceviche?

lol. alright. keep being toxic and wondering why people post less

it's always super helpful to tell everyone how great "original" versions of popular things are in their far-away native lands

DF09 you stopped by to say "the poke you're gonna eat is shit compared to what I had in Hawaii" and ITC is the toxic one?

DF09 you stopped by to say "the poke you're gonna eat is shit compared to what I had in Hawaii" and ITC is the toxic one?

The margins for tasty poke are pretty thin. Was mostly suggesting that you shouldn't judge the food as a whole for the first time if the place happens to be not-good. I could have worded it better, but I forgot what this board has evolved into. People are constantly assuming the worst intentions because it's a troll playground.

The margins for tasty poke are pretty thin. Was mostly suggesting that you shouldn't judge the food as a whole for the first time if the place happens to be not-good. I could have worded it better, but I forgot what this board has evolved into. People are constantly assuming the worst intentions because it's a troll playground.

then why not say that instead?

Not talking to any of you until you are on my level eating fresh caught poke bowls put together by a Hawaiian chef on a yacht anchored off the coast of Hawaii.

df09 probably doesn't even know the real definition of "assault rifle", either

i'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

it's fine. the participation in the chat thread over the past few months bears out the point I've made over and over. an environment that encourages toxicity, negativity, and trolling doesn't encourage people to post and share their lives.

I could have worded it better, but I forgot what this board has evolved into. People are constantly assuming the worst intentions because it's a troll playground.

That's certainly true. That's why I usually only post in soccer and Olympic threads now

it's fine. the participation in the chat thread over the past few months bears out the point I've made over and over. an environment that encourages toxicity, negativity, and trolling doesn't encourage people to post and share their lives.

i mean, this is the fastest moving CT in probably 3-5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back