• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water poke is probably the best, but there's a strong argument to be made about fire poke. Charizard was boss

The margins for tasty poke are pretty thin. Was mostly suggesting that you shouldn't judge the food as a whole for the first time if the place happens to be not-good. I could have worded it better, but I forgot what this board has evolved into. People are constantly assuming the worst intentions because it's a troll playground.

you are welcome to come visit OG Boards 2, where we don't assume intentions and sometimes we also talk about food

we have a thriving chat thread on OGB2 and also a thriving chart thread

okay that last part was just a joke but maybe I will start a chart thread later today and we will see if it thrives

TenaciousKory, can we please look at getting Deacfan2009 an application for the OG2Boards community?

Deacfan2009, do you have any experience working with inventory management systems? cookoutdeac requested snacks a while back, and we have not yet been able to fulfill his order because we do not have anybody trained on Barcode

Last edited:
Thanks for all the poke advice !

Seems kinda like deconstructed sushi. I didn't hit it up today, but will adventure in the near future and report back to this here CT thread.

okay that last part was just a joke but maybe I will start a chart thread later today and we will see if it thrives

maybe just me but after all the poke comments, in my head i pronounced "joke" like "poke" as i read this post

I think "poke" may be my favorite euphemism for sex.

going forward it must always be pronounced po-kee

i don't know why everyone is so salty on the chat thread! be friends!

i mean there are real problems out there like the panthers re-hiring Marty Hurney as GM

Do you pronounce it po-kay or po-kee? I go with the first, which the google says is accurate. Lots of peeps say po-kee though which sounds like they want a bowl of pikachus. Prob the same people who can't say phuh instead of pho.

going forward it must always be pronounced po-kee

i don't know why everyone is so salty on the chat thread! be friends!

i mean there are real problems out there like the panthers re-hiring Marty Hurney as GM

Yeah, I don't come to the CT to see people fighting and being mean to each other. I come here because we are all friends and we just want to hang out and be chill with each other and talk a lot about what we have for breakfast.

Do you pronounce it po-kay or po-kee? I go with the first, which the google says is accurate. Lots of peeps say po-kee though which sounds like they want a bowl of pikachus. Prob the same people who can't say phuh instead of pho.

i say po-kay. watched a season of food truck wars and there was a po-kay truck.

Guys I've been buying poke for years and it's 110% po-kee like okie dokie but okie pokie

The margins for tasty poke are pretty thin. Was mostly suggesting that you shouldn't judge the food as a whole for the first time if the place happens to be not-good. I could have worded it better, but I forgot what this board has evolved into. People are constantly assuming the worst intentions because it's a troll playground.

I see you trolling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back