• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds awful.

Waiting for our save the dates now, filled out some forms for florists over the weekend (I know nothing about flowers so some of that time was spent with my fiancee just showing me pictures of flowers and me pointing out ones I liked like I'm a fourth grader), and are looking at photographers now.

Have the venue and date booked (obviously since we ordered save the dates).

ETA: Thanks Phan!

Last edited:
That sounds awful.

Waiting for our save the dates now, filled out some forms for florists over the weekend (I know nothing about flowers so some of that time was spent with my fiance just showing me pictures of flowers and me pointing out ones I liked like I'm a fourth grader), and are looking at photographers now.

Have the venue and date booked (obviously since we ordered save the dates).

I did the exact same thing with flowers and table greenery. Just pointed at pictures I liked on Pinterest. I doubt she even went with ones I selected, which is fine since I'm sure I won't notice.

I did the exact same thing with flowers and table greenery. Just pointed at pictures I liked on Pinterest. I doubt she even went with ones I selected, which is fine since I'm sure I won't notice.

Yeah this is literally how we spent 90 minutes.

"I think these are beautiful, what do you think?"

"Yeah I like the...colors."

I just nope'd right out of all of that type planning. Wife was like "if you don't like anything then you can't blame me!" That was an easy compromise since I never notice or care about any of that.

The only thing I picked was the band but then the hurricane forced them to cancel so it didn't really matter in the end.

Just found out that a dude is gay. I'm okay with it. Was just strange opening a PaperlessPost invite and seeing his name with another dude's.

I'll be fine if you put me at a table in the back.

Can’t help you with wedding, but would you like an invite to our housewarming?

I don’t know if any gay people will be there.

Can’t help you with wedding, but would you like an invite to our housewarming?

I don’t know if any gay people will be there.

Just angling for an extra oven mitt. I know that ploy.

Just received a reply that the parents' "no longer see the need for a meeting at this time"

Guess I'm no longer on notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back