• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's the Wake Forest Review

dear god

GroupPhoto.jpg

http://wakeforestreview.com/about-us/

a trend that bothers me is the blaming a mistake in typing -- be it vocabulary, spelling, grammar, what have you -- on autocorrect

You've never had autocorrect select a word other than the one you meant?

It happens somewhat frequently but I pretty much always catch it before actually sending the text/submitting the post.

Any of you cats ever make a substantial contribution on a Wiki page? I’m constantly amazed at the level of content on Wiki that’s largely just peeps who want to share their knowledge.

Any of you cats ever make a substantial contribution on a Wiki page? I’m constantly amazed at the level of content on Wiki that’s largely just peeps who want to share their knowledge.

I was a consistent contributor to the [Redacted] page.

If you do, congratulations you are considered an elite teacher and may now begin teaching at Nonny online university.

Classic

The best part is the “citation” at the end of that paragraph makes it look so legit

So, our offer on a house was accepted. Now we just have to box up 19 years of our life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back