• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tickets to see Bill Maher in Durham. #blessed

oh gosh, the facebook thing is gold. IrishSlim with the "We are here because of a photo-shopped cracker" is my favorite response.

oh gosh, the facebook thing is gold. IrishSlim with the "We are here because of a photo-shopped cracker" is my favorite response.

FFS:

Albert Macias I have contacted the Dept of Justice discrimination unit who is initiating a civil right abuse at this school against wgite students. This school allows racism and racial attacks a violation of us law.

Tim Blanchard: "The statement does not say much. What is learned is that WFU hates white people."

No way dude, they love taking white prep school kid money. Its why they dropped the SAT requirement.

constantly blown away people are so open on public, ostensibly permanent, forums

Not that it really seems like it's gonna matter anymore after this latest presidential election cycle and administration, but I will enjoy in 20 years when campaigns will be digging through Facebook/message board/twitter histories of major candidates and pwning them with their own words and photos

Does anybody know how I can watch season one of Atlanta without having to pay $1.99 per episode? I don’t have Hulu.

is there anything cool to do in Cincinnati?

Basically food/beer tourism. I have visited TWDeac like 7x since college and it's always a pretty good time.

Over The Rhine is a cool hood. Good cocktail lounge above Goodfellas pizza (maybe Wiseguy?). Gomez is a dope little walk-up taco stand with this thing they call Turtles (grown up Crunchwrap/Burrito smash-up). It has a brewery next door that they'll serve to so you can order then go grab a table there. Lots of good breweries.. Rhinegeist is a huge space with cornhole, table tennis, darts etc. Urban Artifact is another good one that is in the basement of an old church. Kinda weird space but lots of good sours IIRC.

Also Terry's Turf Club does legit burgers. Though they aren't near OTR.

If you're in a plama-state-of-mind you can always cross the bridge over to Kentucky (useful if you are maybe at a Reds game on the river downtown already or something) and get yourself liters of beer at Hofbrahaus or hit the dueling piano bar next door, but you don't strike me as that kind of tourist.

Cue "once you've had tacos in Mexico" and "Once you've had beers in Germany" jokes.

Does anybody know how I can watch season one of Atlanta without having to pay $1.99 per episode? I don’t have Hulu.

How loose are your ethics? There are tons of options out there, many ending with the .ru domain. I'll give you one - yesmovies.to

TIL ph does believe in free markets

I do believe markets exist. I don't believe they're "free" or the best way to distribute all goods and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back