• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
International freedom center that marks the end of the Underground Railroad is a really well done museum - takes maybe 2 hours to do it well.

I haven't been to this, but my mom has gone a couple of times and recommends it highly, as well. I've only ever really gone to ball games down there.

Man, this Billy Graham funeral is making a traffic clusterfuck. Thanks Trump.

This has been one of the worst boards days in a long time. No excitement, no scoop, no real political scandals that'll amount to anything. Just sucks all around.

TIL the only way to get into UNC is to be a liberal who really hates conservatives. I learned this from a college senior a a small private liberal arts school who went to Charlotte Latin.

This has been one of the worst boards days in a long time. No excitement, no scoop, no real political scandals that'll amount to anything. Just sucks all around.

Colorado house rep ejected by house. First time in over a hundred years. Switched party registration yesterdays to add a lil extra douche salt. Wild stuff

Brasky's mystery parent is James Harden?

tLpciwV.png

It's gonna be a glorious CT when RTQ returns with like 3 years of dating stories to drop on us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back