• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm imagining you as an Arvydas Sabonis type, bmoney

I like to think more Anthony Mason from his hornets days. Run some offense from high post, not afraid to mix it up. Can be a bit of a ball stopper.

my cousin has been taking her toddler to some weekly parent child preschool program, and she just found at today that Jared and Ivanka's son is also in the program. they've been invited to his bday party, but my cousin thought thought the invite was a scam since they've never seen either of them there. it's always just the nanny there.

she definitely has to go to that party, if only to judge their parenting skills.

Get me out of this office. It's a perfect day outside and there are patios with basketball on TV and buckets of cold beer to be sat on.

Also furiously applying for jobs, as I peruse the boards. Hope IT doesn't see this somehow.

Looks like no one responded to this. I’m not a tax person, but...

It’d be a deductible charitable contribution, not a credit. But yeah, under the new tax law the standard deduction has been raised a lot higher so a lot of folks who used to itemize deductions (including charitable contributions) probably will just take the standard deduction now.

So if you take the standard deduction on your tax return next year, donating it probably won’t help with your taxes. But you could always just donate it to be nice.

Thanks! Maybe I'll sell it for the cash then.

WTF I work from home and have watched zero tournament today. Just been crushing work.

is there a term for words that essentially contains the definition?

ex. "imageboard"

Whoever is the white NBA player with the medium sized penis, that's me.

man, we haven't seen each other in like seven years, but back in the day we used to get in fights in the post, ended the game in shoving matches once or twice

I'm not a very good hooper these days, he probably takes me if he's been playing.

it's kinda hard to make game comparisons for guys who play post in pick-up but are the size of NBA PGs, but I'd have to say he's a back-to-the-basket and screen guy on offense, scrappy defender and rebounder on D, high bball IQ, a touch dirty. maybe a Steven Adams type without the thickness.

Wait, RChil is real?

is there a term for words that essentially contains the definition?

ex. "imageboard"

Yes, autological. I only know that because I have a friend who writes crossword puzzles that occasionally make it into the NYT and LA Times and he’s a huge word nerd

Last edited:
just for ITC

nzxbZMN.jpg

Yes, autological. I only know that because I have a friend who writes crossword puzzles that occasionally make it into the NYT and LA Times and he’s a huge word nerd
Well woulja look at that: auto. logical.

A word that is what it says it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back