• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKnBN80.jpg

this just popped up on my facebook. don't remember playing this before. weird shit.

I do appreciate that Ryan Odom pulled off the biggest upset ever, then chose the national spotlight to honor his father the Wizard in the 2nd round with a very Wizard-like halftime score in the 20s and a 50s-40s final.

Very Odomesque scoring drought.

Thought this giant dude with a heavy Eastern Euro accent who has been in my library all semester looked familiar -- turns out it's Vasco Evtimov. Man, maybe I should introduce him to Lynwood Robinson, who was in Jordan's class, who is in here all the time. Pretty sure Lynwood is living rough, though, not here studying. Super nice dude, works in the kitchens at some restaurants around town. Anyway.

Last edited:
Thought this giant dude with a heavy Eastern Euro accent who has been in my library all semester looked familiar -- turns out it's Vasco Evtimov. Man, maybe I should introduce him to Lynwood Robinson, who was in Jordan's class, who is in here all the time.

Does Vasco speak Swahili ?

I get all the celebrities. This is almost as exciting as when Tyler Hansbrough's older brother Greg came into the Music Library all the time.

Tyler+Hansbrough+Greg+Paulus+Duke+v+North+ODv2aoQM5hcl.jpg

Pictured: Tyler and (a) Greg, but not his brother Greg.

Hey leebs, you still in Charleston? I thought maybe we'd run into each other at the airport ;-)

Was at a wedding last night and chatted with my SIL's dad (an alum) about the sorry state of bball (he made the joke about us being a football school now). Apparently he's friends with Ron but was like, yeah, he definitely needs to go.

The April Fools Day "Manning Fired !!!!11!!" threads are going to be so awesome this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back