• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone working on fixing the slowness of this board loading? Do we need more cash to fix it?

I have a mutual friend with Lectro on FB.

Who pissed in canadiandeac's cereal? That is one angry dude.

I recently upped my underwear game and got a few pairs of boxer briefs from Tommy John and Me Undies and these bad boys are p comfortable and Wife likes way package looks so you all should buy some. Note: I do not own stock nor an employed by either company, lest you question my motivation.

I recently upped my underwear game and got a few pairs of boxer briefs from Tommy John and Me Undies and these bad boys are p comfortable and Wife likes way package looks so you all should buy some. Note: I do not own stock nor an employed by either company, lest you question my motivation.

Did you use promo code beardcheese you got from Talkin’ Fruit?

I'm not sure if I'm jaded AF or what, but DR's posts have been hilarious lately, and I've agreed with just about every one.

My values are off? When I show up at the courthouse today to buy more houses I’m going to look at the trustee and say “Hey, this one is in a great neighborhood, I don’t think the house will feel right if I don’t pay 100k more. Can I raise my winning bid?”

Of course he’d look at me like the dumb fuck—just like I’m looking at you Ron—paying hundreds of thousands too much to a guy who last passed a test when his buddy slipped in for the SAT at Page back in ‘87.

ACC still slid four teams into the Sweet 16 with at least one guaranteed to the Elite Eight (probably the only team ACC will put there honestly)

Wellman and Manning have really killed the crap out of this board.

People used to post just to say how much they hated Bz. You can only keep that hate going for so long. And people don't really hate Manning, they just think he sucks at coaching basketball. I also think people don't want to be too hard on Randolph Childress, but if that guy is the associate head coach and the team looks like it looks then he has to share responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back