• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was going to post something about Thom Tillis and Cambridge Analytica on The Tunnels, but that place is a disaster. Forget it.

The Tunnels is basically only good to go in and just stir the pot with some solid shitposting. For once, Moonz is doing it right.

There isn't really meaningful discourse there.

actually there is from time to time. it's when people come in and shit post that tends to throw things off the rails

Right there in the kitchen or in the car on the way to work ?

Right there in the kitchen. I mean, I was alone... I get up way before anyone else. Who wants a greasy black peel in their car for any length of time? Not this guy.

Washed it down with a protein shake and some cocoa roast almonds when I got into work.

Still contemplating lunch.

Just realized that I may have infringed upon some "Talkin' Fruit" copyrights with my banana comments... Sincere apologies.

For lunch, I’ve got leftover cashew chicken with squash/zucchini. V good - successful, even.

You still on the payroll, DeacHawk?

Just realized that I may have infringed upon some "Talkin' Fruit" copyrights with my banana comments... Sincere apologies.
Naw, Townie is gone. Talkin' Fruit will go the way of On Point -- new guest hosts every show.

Also, your banana anecdote really told a story. Talkin' Fruit was more like a one-liner informational thing. I'm all for this new narrative form. Tell us more!

Naw, Townie is gone. Talkin' Fruit will go the way of On Point -- new guest hosts every show.

Also, your banana anecdote really told a story. Talkin' Fruit was more like a one-liner informational thing. I'm all for this new narrative form. Tell us more!

hasn't been the same since he joined the swamp

Best fruit for deepthroating ? Gotta be a banana.

Did you know a tomato is a fruit ? I bet you did.

Difficult to deepthroat a tomato.

seedless watermelon should have replaced seeded watermelon by now

that was my new podcast "discussin' fruits"

seedless watermelon should have replaced seeded watermelon by now

that was my new podcast "discussin' fruits"

[turning into a call-in show]

yeah who is still buying the regular over seedless. is there that big of a price difference?

But pretty much every memory I have of eating watermelon as a kid involves spitting seeds and trying not to swallow them because a watermelon would grow in my stomach. Nostalgia buy! Only the lazy want seedless melons.

Millennials gonna bankrupt the watermelon industry!

yeah but it's annoying as hell to eat. way better to take a big ass satisfying bite from a hunk o' seedless watermelon.

Historically not a huge fan of the taste of the various Red Bulls, but Blue (blueberry) is good.

So easy to identify Yankee posters based on their watermelon hot takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back