• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually there is from time to time. it's when people come in and shit post that tends to throw things off the rails

You mean people who come in and stir the pot?

trumpwrong.gif

JLW79.gif

man, so many people like terrible, boring food

sad !

You realize we eat something other than watermelon and mac and cheese, right. If you want to talk about terrible boring melon, break out the honeydew, but leave watermelon out of it.

I think I like watermelon flavored things better than actual watermelon.

But I do like watermelon.

You realize we eat something other than watermelon and mac and cheese, right. If you want to talk about terrible boring melon, break out the honeydew, but leave watermelon out of it.

i assume chicken fingers and burgers with american cheese are also permitted

I'm actually w/ ITC on this one.. don't waste my time with watermelon. Too bland. I'd rather just drink some water if I'm trying to hydrate.

The maker of La Croix is on pace for a 'record-setting year' after a blowout quarter (FIZZ)

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/national-beverage-earnings-q4-2016-2017-3-1001820727

Shares of National Beverage Corp., the maker of sparkling water La Croix, surged almost 5% in early trading on Thursday after reporting blowout earnings.

The American beverage company announced earnings of $0.52 per share for the third quarter of fiscal year 2017, an increase of 117% over the same period last year.

This is the company's best-ever third quarter performance.

Revenues rose 20% versus a year ago to $195 million. On a yearly basis too, earnings per share grew a huge 71%, to $2.05 from $1.20 last year.

"I am extremely proud that we finished our third quarter with industry-leading performance and that we are on course for having our record-setting year," the company's chief executive officer Nick A. Caporella said.

a fresh watermelon on a hot summer day has plenty of flavor. is your experience with the fruit whatever chunks come in your fruit salad at Panera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back