• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branford Marsalis Quartet at Wait Chapel tonight was fun.

Anyone else here able to go?

I would have gone if I had known. I'm sure it was a great show. I'm looking forward to seeing Wynton and the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra this summer.

That should be very enjoyable.

Saw him/them when they played at uncsa sometime in the last several years.

The pianist with the Branford quartet was notably fabulous.

Seeing Biff's comment that was copied is sad, hypocritical and hilarious all at the same time. He's a guy who attempted to hack my account. Then used internet masking protocols to try to hide his next multiple failed attempts to hack my accounts.

How pathetic must one's life be to go to those extremes? But I'm the toddler and the problem.

Seeing Biff's comment that was copied is sad, hypocritical and hilarious all at the same time. He's a guy who attempted to hack my account. Then used internet masking protocols to try to hide his next multiple failed attempts to hack my accounts.

How pathetic must one's life be to go to those extremes? But I'm the toddler and the problem.

Rick, I have told you a thousand times to stop posting on that idiot message board and get in this bedroom and pay me some attention.

do any of you work in a coworking space?

those things are popping up all over the damn place, but I don't personally know anybody that uses one

those things are popping up all over the damn place, but I don't personally know anybody that uses one

No. But I walked by one the other day (Cove I think?) and it was packed. Looked kind of interesting from the quick glance in the window - different seating options from normal desks and tables to more like a restaurant booth, etc.

I would have gone if I had known. I'm sure it was a great show. I'm looking forward to seeing Wynton and the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra this summer.
I knew a dude at wake whose mom loved those two so much that she named him after the both of them, amalgamating their names into a single given name. I'll let y'all guess what it was.

rebranded coffee shops.

I understand how they could be useful for some? but I know I would *not* like working in one, and given my career path I have no reason to ever be in one.

I knew a dude at wake whose mom loved those two so much that she named him after the both of them, amalgamating their names into a single given name. I'll let y'all guess what it was.

Lemonjello?

29498096_10211479569564211_3858262532350713996_n.jpg

glad you recognize it

you get two cocktails, two beers, and one type of wine for the rest of your life -- what are you taking?

give me negroni, gimlet, Lagunitas IPA, Old Style, and malbec

G&T, old fashioned, a session IPA (maybe Founders All Day?), Fremont Bonfire Brown Ale, a red blend

Pitt finally updates my grad status to top waitlist spot for their PhD program

getting close...

Pitt finally updates my grad status to top waitlist spot for their PhD program

getting close...

Oh yeah, I was gonna ask, TK -- how's it going? Feel free to PM.

Applying to graduate school was one of the worst times of my life. Knowing that each school will take maybe one person in your field every year is difficult to explain to all the family and friends who think you're smart and will def. get into a good school!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back