• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has experience with a 2-person bath tub? Leebs, for some reason I feel like you have wisdom to share on this topic.

Couldn’t find any Tab at Publix on Thursday.

ok guys I found a workaround

if you type ogV2.0boards we can get around cookout's bullshit filter

Are you designing your new house?

Nah, we’re just redoing the master bath. Kinda intrigued by the 2-person tub thing for special moments when I want to stare at Wife’s underwater junk. Only thing is she likes the tub water at like 625 degrees where all of your top layer of skin immediately incinerates upon contact, so this may not be feasible.

Funny moment was whatever night it was last month that the Flying Tomato won his gold medal and me and visiting Mother in Law were hanging out just the 2 of us cause Wife had a work thing and Mother in Law started telling me about the 2-person tub she and Father in Law just bought for their house and I was like, “daaaaaamn, Mother in Law, good on ya that you and Father in Law still get freaky!” Probably best ever bonding moment with Mother in Law. Been teasing Wife about it ever since.

Is it a 2 person tub just cause it’s bigger? We’re planning a master bath redo but are leaning towards no tub, as I’ve posted about before.

aren’t they pretty deep into the lord?

Yeah, but I think Jesus is down with 2 married folk doing neat things with each other’s bodies. Satan is cool with that too. This is one area in which Jesus and Satan enjoy common ground.

Is it a 2 person tub just cause it’s bigger? We’re planning a master bath redo but are leaning towards no tub, as I’ve posted about before.

Yeah, I think they’re bigger and usually have like 2 angled backs or side-by-side seating, and the drain and faucet are in the middle rather than at 1 side. Wife takes baths pretty regularly to relax and shave and get ready for Dongville, so we definitely need a bathtub.

Is it common for real estate agents to not get back with you? We’ve gotten 3 recommended agents from friends and have contacted all 3 but haven’t heard back from a single one. WTF I thought they were supposed to be highly motivated people.

MacBook Pro has crapped out again. I have been very disappointed with this computer.

Would somebody please be Biff's friend? Or give him a ride to rehab? Or a mental facility?

He's at it again. He's trying to hack my account for some bizarre, demented, obsessive reason. He's so lazy that he used the exact same IP masking site as he did before:

"Dear RJKarl,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Old Gold and Black Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 128.199.196.82

All the best,
Old Gold and Black Forums"

Please help the guy. He clearly needs it.

Funny moment was whatever night it was last month that the Flying Tomato won his gold medal and me and visiting Mother in Law were hanging out just the 2 of us cause Wife had a work thing and Mother in Law started telling me about the 2-person tub she and Father in Law just bought for their house and I was like, “daaaaaamn, Mother in Law, good on ya that you and Father in Law still get freaky!” Probably best ever bonding moment with Mother in Law. Been teasing Wife about it ever since.

Certainly a better moment than when she asked me if you did drugs.

Would somebody please be Biff's friend? Or give him a ride to rehab? Or a mental facility?

He's at it again. He's trying to hack my account for some bizarre, demented, obsessive reason. He's so lazy that he used the exact same IP masking site as he did before:

"Dear RJKarl,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Old Gold and Black Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 128.199.196.82

All the best,
Old Gold and Black Forums"

Please help the guy. He clearly needs it.

Singapore. Biff gets around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back