• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a great goal to drift from all of the worst ACC basketball schools during your grad school years. Planning on teaching at BC after you finish up ?

what can I say I'm a sucker for a good theme

or good schools?

Oh yeah, I was gonna ask, TK -- how's it going? Feel free to PM.

Applying to graduate school was one of the worst times of my life. Knowing that each school will take maybe one person in your field every year is difficult to explain to all the family and friends who think you're smart and will def. get into a good school!

hating the choice to write a rhetorical thesis when i shoulda done a damn comm. science thesis.

Seeing Biff's comment that was copied is sad, hypocritical and hilarious all at the same time. He's a guy who attempted to hack my account. Then used internet masking protocols to try to hide his next multiple failed attempts to hack my accounts.

How pathetic must one's life be to go to those extremes? But I'm the toddler and the problem.

This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immoveable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you?

Oh yeah, I was gonna ask, TK -- how's it going? Feel free to PM.

Applying to graduate school was one of the worst times of my life. Knowing that each school will take maybe one person in your field every year is difficult to explain to all the family and friends who think you're smart and will def. get into a good school!

This is true.

better basketball programs, bro, not ones recently coach by Kevin fucking Stallings

rebranded coffee shops.

I understand how they could be useful for some? but I know I would *not* like working in one, and given my career path I have no reason to ever be in one.

Whatever gets the free loaders out of the way while I’m trying to order my cappuccino is a good thing in my book.

Just jumping in here to say that Fresca still exists. I have some in my fridge right now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back