• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyers now on @OGBNews & maybe @FoxNews. An open and shut case of poster fraud. Massive numbers!

Look, nobody actually thinks biff will steal the chat thread. But let's just humor him on his way out! See how it goes!

I was planning on going to the gym this morning and went to bed accordingly. I did not go to the gym. I slept damn near 10 hours last night.

Ph really fucking over the Boards right now by not asserting his dominance

Loser Ph not tough on chatboard bullies! RSF is the win we need (correct) and Biff is doing everything in his power to steal RSF's victory!

I was planning on going to the gym this morning and went to bed accordingly. I did not go to the gym. I slept damn near 10 hours last night.

This was kind of my issue. Went to bed at like 9:30pm after a long couple of days, so at 5:30am when I hit my 8 hours my body would not allow more sleep. Usually I'm a 10:30pm-6:30am guy.

I was asleep by 830 last night. No melatonin. No booze.

That sounds amazing. I was fully awake around 5AM and tossed and turned trying to get back to sleep. Feeling like shit all day.

after watching the Wake-Carolina game last weekend, I kinda understand where the "stop the count" folks are coming from

Big victory moments ago in the TenaciousKory Chat Thread. The all Biff post sequence, on same thread as race for 2000, just thrown out because of large scale post discrepancy. OGBoards officials do not have confidence in their own thread security. Major impact!

Huge news from OgBoards reporters! Fight hard!

Down 25 pounds since I gave up soda 3 months ago, 7 pounds since I started my diet 3 weeks ago.

Nice! Good work, keep at it!

I had a covid scare last week (test came back negative, but fever/fucked up throat still lasted a few days) that has me down 5 pounds in the past week. Probably not healthy, but benefits of zombiemode

(i guess my advice here is: get super sick and eat only applesauce and soup for a couple of days)

Down 25 pounds since I gave up soda 3 months ago, 7 pounds since I started my diet 3 weeks ago.

Nice dude - I'm impressed with anyone who can lose weight in the fall. There's too much going on, even if just socially distanced stuff outside. I'm trying to maintain by Quarantine 15 and hopefully lose it and few more lbs at the beginning of 2021.

Chat Thread: PAUL HOGAN, HIGHER POWER ! (Chat Thread: PH,HP !) !!!!!

Had a health scare a month ago and I think my age just finally caught up with my weight. Basically cut out all Sugar, simple carbs, fatty meat, and salt - no more fast food, potatoes, soda, white grains/white flour. Never counted calories before until now, but I was just blowing past my daily recommended allowance of everything, everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back