• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you mdmh

i'm rapidly adding to dadbod with each passing day

good for you mdmh

i'm rapidly adding to dadbod with each passing day

Yeah, eventually you gotta stop blasting yourself with protein, gotta eat less white stuff and eat more green stuff

I had some pho for dinner today that was dope as hell. Hadn't had pho in ages. So good.

Good pho right when the weather gets cold and/or you're feeling sick is tough to beat. That and Viva Chicken's chicken and rice soup are my go to sick foods.

I made pho in the instant pot over the summer that was damn good. Gotta do that again.

I read about how many more calories standing burns than sitting so my weight loss strategy has been to just play lots of pinball

Remember our old argument about whether the act of smoking cigs burned calories

Remember our old argument about whether the act of smoking cigs burned calories

I do but I forget your take. I was burning like 350 calories a day with those fuckers.

kinda crazy how many calories a 6 pack of IPA has

Good pho right when the weather gets cold and/or you're feeling sick is tough to beat. That and Viva Chicken's chicken and rice soup are my go to sick foods.

yeah this was my first full meal in about a week thanks to whatever the fuck i came down with. i wanted to try this new place by me in noda, turns out it's p good

i haven't had viva chicken's soup, only really go there for tacu bowls

I read about how many more calories standing burns than sitting so my weight loss strategy has been to just play lots of pinball

TiltDeac bat signal (speaking of, is that guy still around?)

Yeah, eventually you gotta stop blasting yourself with protein, gotta eat less white stuff and eat more green stuff

Or start blasting yourself with the right types of protein. Fish, chicken, lean steak, cottage cheese. I eat about 230 grams a day. Good call on the green stuff. You’re pretty safe with any amount of fresh veggies and fruit.

mdmh - you said you gave up salt...completely? i certainly would not be able to do that. salt is flavor, yo.

kinda crazy how many calories a 6 pack of IPA has

beer is calorie packed, it is crazy. I've almost exclusively switched to drinking lo-cal IPAs. 95-110 calories depending on which on you get, 3-5 carbs. Most are 4% but Terrapin has a 4.2% @ 99 calories/12oz.

after watching the Wake-Carolina game last weekend, I kinda understand where the "stop the count" folks are coming from

Yeah. Like I said on the other CT, I was at Universal Studios this weekend. We got back to the hotel room to relax at about 1:00, so I was watching the game on YouTubeTV on my tablet and fast forwarding through commercials. After UNC scored to make it 45-31, I hit LIVE by accident and saw UNC was up 59-45. As much of an emotional gut punch it must have been live, finding out like that was like watching all 28 points at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back