• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly. Now bring me a giant can of tuna before I power clean your scrawny ass, Juice.

I’m just kidding. I love you, Juice. But depending on the type of lifting and training you do, it’s not that uncommon. Some of the more hardcore guys shoot for a 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. You can do that and still keep your saturated fats low if your careful about the types of protein you’re taking in. I don’t eat swine and rarely eat red meat, and if I do it’s a super lean cut.

Did anyone watch Gucci and Jeezy on verzuz

Lean steaks defeat the entire purpose

mdmh - you said you gave up salt...completely? i certainly would not be able to do that. salt is flavor, yo.

no way I could give it up completely - salts in everything, but for processed food I buy the version with the lowest sodium and sugar content. I’ve stopped eating almost all foods that have high sodium, and I replaced my table salt with fake salt and like 5 different versions of Mrs Dash seasoning. Giving up potato chips, crackers, potatoes, processed meat, and fastfood is a huge reduction in salt for me.

I saw this on Instagram today and it hit hard.

“A while back I started saying “bro” as a joke to make fun of people that say “bro” but at some point the irony was lost and now I’m just a person that says “bro” and can’t stop and this is the lowest point of my life so far”

“A while back I started saying “bro” as a joke to make fun of people that say “bro” but at some point the irony was lost and now I’m just a person that says “bro” and can’t stop and this is the lowest point of my life so far”

I was a big "bro" guy for years but have begun my pivot away from it within the last year. I'm back to using "man" or "dude' but am certainty open to any new terms.

I'm a BIG TIME bro guy. I'll drop a man and a dude too. A new one that I'm transitioning to, but not sure if in cool enough to use I'd "my guy", which is a spin off of "my dude"

I’m so used to calling my two boys “bud” and “buddy” that it has bled over into how I talk to adults and it’s not great.

god, "bud" is so patronizing from an adult

i only call a few bros in my life "bro" but it is a very strong term of endearment

I've just been tearing through these Twizzlers, Kit Kats, and Peanut M&Ms since Halloween and the stash is getting dangerously low.

Was thinking I'd be able to make it last until Christmas, but I think it'll be gone by this weekend.

I buy what I like and we get like zero trick or treaters. The kids accumulated tons of candy that I don't particularly like... That stuff will be thrown in the garbage once I sort through what's worth saving this weekend.

I'll really miss Twizzlers. I only buy them around Halloween because otherwise I'd eat them all day every day and balloon into a fat fatty who can't fit into this Husky pants.

what's the point of all Office attachments opening in protected mode? of course I want to edit this Word doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back