• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My students recently discovered Jones' Good Ass BBQ and Foot Massage. It's a good day.

I don’t remember seeing these things before but we got a lot of them at Halloween and I’ve been mowing through them.

063d0dd58d1c0f4a79d6396f5e778dba.jpg

Re: nighttime urination

Not sure if this is interesting to anyone but me, but I learned at a continuing ed course last year that nighttime urination is strongly associated with sleep disordered breathing (i.e. sleep apnea). The way your body is supposed to work is that when you go to sleep, a hormone is released that keeps your kidneys from forming too much urine so that your bladder doesn't fill up while you sleep. That's why sometimes your first pee of the day smells different, because its more concentrated. If sleep disordered breathing is keeping you from getting into the right sleep cycles, then your body doesn't release that hormone and it keeps producing a normal daytime amount of urine.

one thing the pandemic has made me miss most is the really good Finnish chocolate coworkers always bring with them when they visit.

I saw this on Instagram today and it hit hard.

“A while back I started saying “bro” as a joke to make fun of people that say “bro” but at some point the irony was lost and now I’m just a person that says “bro” and can’t stop and this is the lowest point of my life so far”

This happened to me back in the 90's with the phrase "my bad". I started saying it to make fun of Dave Johnson and 25 years later I haven't talked to Dave Johnson in over 2 decades, but I still say "my bad" all the time.

I don’t remember seeing these things before but we got a lot of them at Halloween and I’ve been mowing through them.

063d0dd58d1c0f4a79d6396f5e778dba.jpg

Debbie downer here, but Oreos are basically all Palm Oil. I gave them up entirely 8 years ago.

So watched Ocean’s 11 for about the eleventy thousandth time and noticed something I don’t think I had ever thought of before - how did they sneak in the hooker flyers to the vault to use for the decoy bags? None of Yen, Danny, or Linus had them when they were breaking into the vault. Seems like a PLOT HOLE that TOTALLY RUINS THE MOVIE (ok not at all but is there an explanation?!)

So watched Ocean’s 11 for about the eleventy thousandth time and noticed something I don’t think I had ever thought of before - how did they sneak in the hooker flyers to the vault to use for the decoy bags? None of Yen, Danny, or Linus had them when they were breaking into the vault. Seems like a PLOT HOLE that TOTALLY RUINS THE MOVIE (ok not at all but is there an explanation?!)

didn't the "SWAT" team bring them in, so they walked out with the money

Not sure if this is interesting to anyone but me, but I learned at a continuing ed course last year that nighttime urination is strongly associated with sleep disordered breathing (i.e. sleep apnea). The way your body is supposed to work is that when you go to sleep, a hormone is released that keeps your kidneys from forming too much urine so that your bladder doesn't fill up while you sleep. That's why sometimes your first pee of the day smells different, because its more concentrated. If sleep disordered breathing is keeping you from getting into the right sleep cycles, then your body doesn't release that hormone and it keeps producing a normal daytime amount of urine.

Eat less, piss less, fatty.

Eat less, piss less, fatty.

I don't think that's how it works at all chief. The healthiest I've ever been is when I was running long distance and drinking like 150-200 oz of water/day. I would piss every 45-60 mins.

Oh and I'm bringing back "chief".

my dad stops drinking liquids at noon to avoid night pissing

sounds terrible

I find it interesting.

I use a CPAP and rarely wake up in the middle of the night anymore. Maybe every other week?

I do find that I’ll wake up at like 5 and just go back to bed. I think my body is telling me “that’s just the amount of rest you get. Wake up now.”

I'm a BIG TIME bro guy. I'll drop a man and a dude too. A new one that I'm transitioning to, but not sure if in cool enough to use I'd "my guy", which is a spin off of "my dude"

Shocking: Also a big time bro guy.

Sometimes I shorten it to just bo'. I do also my guy, and my dude it. But much less than a gold old fashion american Bro.

The beta's are coming after bro culture and it must be stopped.

I don't think that's how it works at all chief. The healthiest I've ever been is when I was running long distance and drinking like 150-200 oz of water/day. I would piss every 45-60 mins.

Oh and I'm bringing back "chief".

I don't know boss man. Seems like BBD thinks sleep apnea causes it.

Not a scientist here but you were probably drinking a lot of fluids when you were running all the time. Thus the pissing. Again not scientist tho.

I’m so used to calling my two boys “bud” and “buddy” that it has bled over into how I talk to adults and it’s not great.

Yep, this is where I am.

My nicknames for the boy are all variations on Buddy or Bro. "Bud", "Budderson", "Budderson McGoo", "Broseph", "Bro Namath", "Broseph Stalin" when he is moving slowly in the morning. These are all going to really negatively impact him when he is older I think.

what else am i supposed to call my sons? when i'm annoyed i call them "son."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back