• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread: KABOOM !!: Embrace the SUCK !!

Love seeing those trucks.

Our neighborhood has been getting Asplundh'erd for the last couple of days. They are contracted to Duke Power and apparently our heavily treed neighborhood is knocking out everyone's power.

Last edited:
always associated Asplundh with big time disaster recovery stuff

would see fleets of 'em on the Interstate after hurricanes

Our neighborhood has be getting Asplundh'erd for the last couple of days. They are contracted to Duke Power and apparently our heavily treed neighborhood is knocking out everyone's power.

yeah a bunch came down our road a few weeks ago. they were white trucks but usually I associate them with orange.

Do people with dogs who have kids have issues talking to their children like puppies? Because I'm assuredly going to do that.

I have sleep paralysis episodes like 5-7 times a week on average I would say. It FUCKING sucks. After awhile you learn how to deal with it but the auditory, visual, and physical hallucinations can be extremely heavy sometimes.

Have you tried sleeping on your side? I used to have this happen to me all the time, but sleeping on my side caused it to stop totally.

which poster do you think has the most days per year where they've worn a turtleneck?

I think Diggler is top 10%

Have you tried sleeping on your side? I used to have this happen to me all the time, but sleeping on my side caused it to stop totally.

It helps, and it happens the most consistently when I fall asleep on the couch or something on my back. It still happens tho when I am on my side on a regular sleep schedule.

I rocked the shit out of turtle necks in high school

I own zero turtlenecks

it takes a pretty fashion-forward dude to do a turtleneck well

I have sleep paralysis episodes like 5-7 times a week on average I would say. It FUCKING sucks. After awhile you learn how to deal with it but the auditory, visual, and physical hallucinations can be extremely heavy sometimes.

Sleep Paralysis is terrible. That’s a lot of times a week. Definitely now that I know what it is it is t as bad but some of the visions are terrible.

I’m also a big bro guy and commonly use buddy and boss for my son.

Sleep Paralysis is terrible. That’s a lot of times a week. Definitely now that I know what it is it is t as bad but some of the visions are terrible.

It happened one time to me and I was absolutely terrified and still think about it.

@Biff damn homie sorry u got ur ass beat

My British colleagues regularly use chap, gent, mate, etc. I can’t.

It happened one time to me and I was absolutely terrified and still think about it.

I’ve thought my bed was levitating before and then started slamming up and down.

I thought my girlfriend (now wife) was stabbing me with a Chefs knife after she left to drive back to Gainesville.

There have been some other terrifying ones.

Ooff. I just remember thinking I was awake, not being able to move anything or yell, freaking about about being literally paralyzed and seeing shadows of people walking around in my bathroom. This was like 12 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back