• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raptors championship is a total outlier brought about by a brooding self-involved weirdo who was trying to get to a big market team but needed a pit stop.

3f17c9a8-0712-4d65-863c-fedb0ef18b07.jpg

If you dig the Bachman books, you’re not only right, but you’re the best kind of King fan.

Obsessed. Though they’re really unsettling. Rage (until the end) was really upsetting. I remember thinking Hunger Games and Battle Royale were fucked up but the psychological depth of Long Walk >>>>>.

Probably more so than any other King I’ve read, these are profoundly tough.

townie get on my podcast "r u talkin tuff reads 2 me?"

Obsessed. Though they’re really unsettling. Rage (until the end) was really upsetting. I remember thinking Hunger Games and Battle Royale were fucked up but the psychological depth of Long Walk >>>>>.

Probably more so than any other King I’ve read, these are profoundly tough.

I think I said this in the King mafia game, but The Long Walk is my favorite books. That Native American twins still fuck me up. I’m due for a reread.

Roadwork is really damn good too. I think somehow with the absence of the supernatural in the Bachman works King can solely focus on what makes him such an exceptional writer.

Oh man I missed all the basketball sucks talk. Damn, that's my space. I officially checked out on the sport when Danny's boys lost the fucking play-in game to the tournament, which was double stupid because why do those games even exist. That also corresponded with me coaching middle schools basketball and getting no joy out of coaching the best team in the district.

But hey if you like watching genetic freaks play a sport who's parameters were designed for players half their size, then go for it. Basketball is just so unimpressive.

I think I said this in the King mafia game, but The Long Walk is my favorite books. That Native American twins still fuck me up. I’m due for a reread.

Roadwork is really damn good too. I think somehow with the absence of the supernatural in the Bachman works King can solely focus on what makes him such an exceptional writer.

I just bought Danse Macabre too

Idk if it’s any good but I’d like to read about his process.

One of my favorite things about the weather getting cooler is drinking a hot toddy. One of my favorite drinks.

I don’t know how people dislike Kawhi. He’s just so goddamn odd.

Yeah. If anybody should hate him, it should be me. And I still like him. He's so weird and his game is so nice.

I never consistently watched/listened to Lebs but he’s gotta be one of the 2 or 3 biggest talents at ESPN

I swam in high school until my senior year when I decided to play basketball so I could be in a sport with my good friends.

I was not good, but could outjump the tallest guy on the team, was only 6-4, so I would be put it just for the tip and then taken out the rest of the game.

That's my basketball story other than winning the c league in intramurals at wake.

we won the B league ‘ship my senior year

that and inner tube water polo were my two wins

shoulda won a coed football championship, but alas

we won the B league ‘ship my senior year

that and inner tube water polo were my two wins

shoulda won a coed football championship, but alas

it sucks because i had you on my coed flag football fantasy team and i already had someone in the IR spot -- had to cut u :(

Wakephan09 and I should have won soccer B but we lost to the damn club team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back