• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about surprising my wife this Christmas with a Tesla Model 3 (she wants one), but didn't feel comfortable considering we're not even done with our new home renovation/haven't decided if we're gonna rent/sell the current place. Way too much going on personally/financially.

So you're one of those people in the Christmas car commercials that just straight fucking buys a car and puts a bow on it for Christmas morning. I gotta hang with you, bro.

So you're one of those people in the Christmas car commercials that just straight fucking buys a car and puts a bow on it for Christmas morning. I gotta hang with you, bro.

Hah, I mean I'd have financed it for sure, and have never done anything like that before. But it would have been cool shock value.

Hah, I mean I'd have financed it for sure, and have never done anything like that before. But it would have been cool shock value.

Now I'm trying to figure out if my wife would murder me or throw herself at me if I bought her a car for Christmas without her knowing it. Points to consider. Thank you, Tiger.

i feel like "never get someone a gift that you have to make multiple payments on" is a good rule of thumb

Just got a front row table for the Joe Rogan & Dave Chappell stand up event at Stubbs in Austin. Pretty fucking stocked about that. Viiiiiibes.

i have been thinking a lot about this reddit nba thread last week that said the charlotte hornets were going to play to an empty stadium this year

all the comments were about people groaning about others making the obvious joke

and nobody made the joke

Just got a front row table for the Joe Rogan & Dave Chappell stand up event at Stubbs in Austin. Pretty fucking stocked about that. Viiiiiibes.

Damn, my gf is SO pissed that she just missed out on these tickets. PM me if you locate some extras?

Dude. That's fucking amazing

Now I'm trying to figure out if my wife would murder me or throw herself at me if I bought her a car for Christmas without her knowing it. Points to consider. Thank you, Tiger.

I've done it. It's rad. Don't do it if you have to finance it.

It would be straight up murder here. She makes more than me and is miserly when it comes to cars.

Lol, same person, though maybe something unconscious going on.

Gf just sounds weird to me bc we're adults and have been dating for years and years. But I've stopped using partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back