• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell by their home, ages, looks and outfits. They don't need pickup truck. They're a Tesla couple.

And you're a Top Flight golf clubs guy.

Who "needs" a pickup? My buddy has a Tesla AND a pickup. And he pre-ordered a Tesla pickup... I've always wanted a pickup but have never been sure enough that I really wanted one to buy one.

And Top Flight? Hahahahahahahahaha...

the first few seasons are pleasant, slow placed and filled with actual people actually baking and the judges are kind.

it's great and 100% the opposite of dumb american cooking competition shows

the latter seasons are less good

This is a solid summary.

Oh and the first two comedic presenter women were better than the goth dude and the old broad that took their places. And the new bald tubby guy isn’t great either.

Also there was a quiet, lovely man of East/Central Asian descent who was my guy on one of the earlier seasons.

You don’t like Old Greg?

But Rahul, the anxious Indian nuclear physicist savant baker that has no confidence and apologizes for his masterpieces is my favorite person in the history of the world.

This will be the first year that neither of my daughters can be home for Christmas - they are coming in on the 29th and will be here through the NY weekend. We are dreading being here by ourselves on Christmas, so we are leaving. We rented a tiny one bedroom cabin up in the mountains for a few days.
Mako - It looks like it is near Lansing so watch out, we'll be in town!

This will be the first year that neither of my daughters can be home for Christmas - they are coming in on the 29th and will be here through the NY weekend. We are dreading being here by ourselves on Christmas, so we are leaving. We rented a tiny one bedroom cabin up in the mountains for a few days.
Mako - It looks like it is near Lansing so watch out, we'll be in town!

Back to the old stomping grounds. Lansing has actually turned into a pretty cool little town. Pie in the sky has solid pizza as well if you wanna get some takeout. I’d see if you wanted to grab a beer were it not plague days.

Chat Thread: 2020 : The End of Basketball. ?

Dude, please watch the Great British Baking Show so I’ll have someone to talk with about it.

I watch that show. I love the super quirky people. The hosts are so awkward, the contestants are all so weirdly cool, the judges are actually nice and constructive.

Last edited:
It’s even better that there is no prize for the winner other than the little plate. You just win the show.

It couldn’t be further from American reality shows. It’s not overproduced, the stakes are so low, the pace is very low, the contestants are all very nice to one another. It’s great.

As I sit here a bit drunk on a friday night, it's rather strange to read up on that chat thread with banter from Brasky and Townie who are now fathers, scroll through facebook and see people my age with like multiple kids over the age of 10, and then look at myself and realize I'm barely a functional individual and can't fathom being in charge of another human being's development. I've spent many months without like human contact just playing online poker and shit, or stupid online video games, so if there's anyone who's equipped to deal with this covid shutdown it's me..... but after 9 months I'm starting to struggle a bit. Can't imagine how much others who are more natural social creatures are dealing with it. Or maybe they're just all dealing with it by hanging out with people, and that's why it's spreading.

Last edited:
You should just bang my mom, Palma. Apparently it’s what around 75 percent of the posters here do when they’re feeling a little blue.

i thought you were married

I am. But I've also been very good at socially distancing during the pandemic. I literally haven't anyone but my wife for months. Not exactly true, but I've basically encountered my friends roughly 10 times since March. And the whole point of not having kids was to see my friends 3-4 times per week.

Last edited:
Our social interaction has exclusively been with our neighbors with whom we split daycare.

Our son had the flu last Christmas which prevented us from going home and they had us over for Christmas Eve dinner. We have now hit the cycle for holiday meals. Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving. The husband’s birthday is today which will be the final birthday of the year - all of which we have celebrated together.

Our social interaction has exclusively been with our neighbors with whom we split daycare.

Our son had the flu last Christmas which prevented us from going home and they had us over for Christmas Eve dinner. We have now hit the cycle for holiday meals. Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving. The husband’s birthday is today which will be the final birthday of the year - all of which we have celebrated together.

Y’all spouse swapping yet?

I had a neighbor behind me start using a chainsaw at 8:00 this morning. That’s not cool.

The only better way than waking up to Folgers Black silk in your cup is waking up to Makos mom jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back