• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One major unmentioned downside to cold weather is that the skin on my hands get so fucking dried out it literally just splits open around my knuckles. It's like constantly having dozens of paper cuts on my hands for 2 months every winter.

Birdman is an Ashy Prinia.

One major unmentioned downside to cold weather is that the skin on my hands get so fucking dried out it literally just splits open around my knuckles. It's like constantly having dozens of paper cuts on my hands for 2 months every winter.

in florida?

Probs gonna watch Rudolph tonight. Every year I'm always amazed at just how big of a cunt Santa is. Rudolph's dad isn't much better. But Yukon Cornelius is a fucking boss.

Santa: "Hmm... Well, it needs work. I have to go."

That's my favorite part, I think.

O'Keefe's Working Hands is the best product I've found for my hands during the winter.

Ugh yeah, I've never had this problem until last year, when I got it real bad and it was very unpleasant. Trying to stay on top of it with more moisturizer this year (usually just putting some on before bed has helped, I don't like the feeling it gives my hands while I'm actually doing things).

fucking masks. got a couple wicked zits on the chin. Both under the skin and they hurt like hell. Send thoughts and prayers

87d48ed965ad57e36289a384b3052c58_0x0_77aea076-c0b4-460c-b71a-8b529d40d636_500x.jpg

this shit is so good

ha i remember those

pocari sweat was my go to japanese beverage tho

the best christmas specials are the year without a santa claus (unmentioned here somehow) and muppet family christmas (which was mentioned exactly once)

I will not be hearing arguments against, thank u

Gotta give Jack Frost and The Snowman a shoutout for some good Christmas horror.

james murphy in smash

only one skin a white T he throws records and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back