• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Love Actually. Think I missed that convo tho. Do love Home Alone and Charlie Brown.

Wife loves Love Actually so we usually end up watching.

Other than Home Alone on Disney+ it seems like most of the classic movies/specials aren’t on streaming services ever.

Chat Thread: 2020 : The End of Basketball. ?

Emmett otter is on Amazon prime. Pee Wee’s playhouse Christmas and White Christmas are on Netflix.

Charlie Brown stuff is on Apple TV if you have that.

Agree! We looked today and were pretty disappointed

Rented Mupped Christmas Carol on demand

Agree! We looked today and were pretty disappointed

Rented Mupped Christmas Carol on demand

Yeah it’s mostly original content Christmas movies. We just finished Christmas Chronicles on Netflix and I guess we’re about to start the sequel. It was fine.

I said the same thing on the unpopular opinions thread. Come on over and we will bake cookies and watch it with the Missus.

"Bake cookies"

mako trying to get his wife some strange for Christmas.

I wish the old rankin bass holiday specials were on streaming. I’ll pay to rent those probably. Which is why they aren’t available on subscription services I guess.

Anyone else have just absolutely terrible memory of their childhood ? Like there are people who remember you but you don’t remember at all

I haven't read it in years but I remember Santaland Diaries being laugh out loud funny

I guess it got got a while back for being embellished and partially fabricated, but still pretty good writing

I'd like to say I'm unique, but I'm not.

I watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation every year to kick off the holiday season... Most of the time, by myself, because my wife is apathetic. I have gotten her to say "I DON'T KNOW, MARGO" on a regular basis, though.
My mom is a huge White Christmas fan, so I always try to watch that with her.
Charlie Brown, Rudolph, and Emmet Otter are my favorites from childhood and I push them on my kids more than is probably healthy.

I'll watch pretty much anything holiday related this time of year. We also have Christmas music playing in the house pretty much 24/7 these days.

Home Alone is our first watch. We watch Love Actually together a couple days before Christmas. Die Hard the first week or so (watched it this Saturday night) Other ones we usually watch are Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Miracle on 34th Street. Elf used to be every year but it’s at the bottom of the list now

I'll pile on to the fact Home Alone is excellent. I rank my top-3

1- Christmas Vacation
2- Home Alone
3-A Christmas Story

Does anyone remember this soul-crushing, terrifying Henson Christmas movie? I wonder how many therapy sessions it induced.

Does anyone remember this soul-crushing, terrifying Henson Christmas movie? I wonder how many therapy sessions it induced.

yeah I do. although I've never seen the end of it. I had some Disney Channel special my parents taped as a kid, and this came on right after but the tape cuts off about halfway through.

I always watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles on thanksgiving night. Technically a thanksgiving movie but I think it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back